Chapter 8: My squishy, baka Kuma!

Frankie passed the keys to the slaves-to-be and the giant decided to go with them. As Kidd and Law began talking about how Rayleigh was the dark king and how they were surprised he was here, Yumiko gazed at Bepo. The poor bear noticing the stare huddled close to his captain.

'Bad squishy! Why is squishy hiding? I want squishy! I must obtain the squishy!' Yumiko thought childishly.

Rayleigh, who had been making sure that Hacchi wouldn't die on him, through a stone at Yumiko. She dodged and glared at Rayleigh.

"The hell, Ray-Ray!? What was that for!?"

"No. Get that thought out of your head. If you stole another crew member, Aionosuke would kick your ass all the way to impel down."

"Aionosuke can suck my big toe! He's first mate! I'm captain!" Yumiko pouted "He needs to live up to his name!! I'm gonna punch his parents in the face naming him something like 'affectionate help' or whatever. Affectionate my ass."

Rayleigh chuckled at Yumiko remembering how the two had got along when he first met her and her crew.

FLASH BACK

Rayleigh was lounging in Shakky's Rip-off bar, drinking the day away when a loud voice was heard outside.

"YOU BAKA!! THE BAR IS RIGHT THERE!! WHY DID YOU GO LEFT!?"

"SHUT UP PEDOPHILE!!! I KNOW WHERE IT IS!! I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D NEED ME TO HOLD YOUR HAND!!!"

"THE HELL YOU SAY, YOU ALBINO BITCH!!"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS BEFORE I SHUT THEM FOR YOU!"

"H-HAI!"

Rayleigh laughed at these voices. Not much entertainment came this way so for it to come this way by its self, well Rayleigh welcomed it with open arms.

Footsteps and muttered conversations were heard from beyond the doorway. Suddenly it was filled with 8 different bodies, 2 females, 5 males, and a little girl. Raising an eyebrow at the little girl he turned back to his drink.

A man with long brown hair walked up to the bar and said to Shakky, "Excuse me, do you happen to know where we can find a coater?"

Whipping a glass, Shakky studied him with a cigarette in her mouth, "Can't say I do. What about you Ray?"

Rayleigh looking at the 8 individuals decided that he was too lazy today and didn't want to coat a ship for a bunch of snot nosed punks that didn't know the first thing about being a pirate. "Can't say I do either. A word of advice though, in the new world it's going to be a lot tougher than you think," pointing to Yumiko, "so I'd lose the kid."

Aionosuke opened his mouth to speak when Yumiko spoke first. "Listen here you stupid baldy! I'm stronger than I look! So, I'm going to be a pirate and neither you or ji-chan is gonna stop me!" Aionosuke slammed his fist down on her head but he was the one crying in pain. Yumiko grinned at him and crowed, "I know Haki, dumbass!"

This time Sakamoto hit her in the head with a haki covered fist, "So do I, brat."

Yumiko laid on the floor with a goose egg on her head for a moment, then stood up, looked at Sakamoto straight in the eye and tried to destroy his pride. "Lulu hits better than you, and he's made of rubber!"

Before Sakamoto could retaliate Aionosuke grabbed Yumiko by the collar of her shirt and turned to Shakky. "Sorry for the disturbance. I'll go teach the brat some manners."

Yumiko looked up at him blandly then noticed her foot was at a good height to hit him in a certain sensitive spot. Grinning evilly, she applied haki to her foot and nailed him right straight in the family jewels. He dropped like a ton of bricks. Yumiko stood to her feet, dusted off her hands and sat down beside Rayleigh as the rest of the crew tried to help Aionosuke.

Grinning at Rayleigh, Yumiko reasoned, "So you don't know how to coat a ship? That's strange because my informant told me to come to Shakky's Rip-off bar and ask for Ray. They even mentioned that he had been there all week, bored out of his mind, crying into perfectly good booze having given up on his adventures, and had taken to stealing off pathetic fat rich people. Of course, they said he was also 'Dark King' Silvers Rayleigh. So, do you really not know anyone, Ray-Ray?"

Rayleigh glanced at the kid seeing in her eyes that she saw through his lies, simply smiled and said, "All right, kid I coat your ship. You die in the New World don't come crying to me."

Looking at Rayleigh like he was crazy she responded, "Why the hell would I haunt you? I'm gonna stick to Aionosuke no matter what. I'm gonna haunt his ass. He'd miss me too much otherwise." She grinned as she looked at Aionosuke, who glared at her in response.

FLASH BACK END

Rayleigh smiled at this memory before feeling more presences outside. "You all might want to get moving if you want to get out before the admiral comes in."

Kidd led the way out telling Luffy and Law they could sit this one out as he had it handled. Irritated they followed him and kicked Marine ass. The crews and Yumiko joined up in the fight outside. Yumiko easily finished off her opponents with simple hand to hand combat, not needing to waste any strength on these weaklings. The straw hats ran off and Yumiko stayed with Kidd and Law to help fight sensing an oh so familiar enemy presences headed their way. From the dust in front of Law came a burst of light, a laser beam and out step Bartholomew Kuma. Yumiko grinned and raced silently to Kuma.

"Cease and desist. Trafalger Waters Law bounty 200,000,000 and Eustass Kidd bounty 315,000,000, you and your crews are under arrest. If you resist, I will take you back in pieces."

Before Law or Kidd could react to the order and threat, Yumiko launched herself out of nowhere from behind Kuma, launching him into the auction house, destroying it. Most around Yumiko watched her with bulging eyes and dropped jaws, as she stood up and dusted off her hands.

Glancing around, Yumiko grinned at everyone before turning back to where she kicked Kuma. Standing up out of the rubble, Kuma spoke, "Devil Portkey D. Yumiko bounty of 1,100,000,000 Beri. To be retrieved alive."

Kidd and Laws eyes grew wide. This unknown girl had that high of a bounty?! How did she even achieve that!?

"Bartholomew Kuma, Pacifista to the marines. The true bear bitch. I must pay you back for when you sent me flying to Mujin Island, even if I did meet up with my brother again. I can't have people thinking I'm going' soft, now can I? Better be ready, you furless bear." Yumiko cracked her knuckles and began to walk towards Kuma, fully intent on getting revenge.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter I introduced some of the Yumiko's crew. :) They will be more involved in the story later on. Please look forward to it.