Wedding take 2

Rachel POV

I arrived at the church with Quinn and all the girls.

We walked in and went to the brides room.

I changed into my dress as all the girls changed into there light blue dresses.

My dress was short in the front and long in the back. My hair was curled.

"Rachel you look beautiful!" Quinn said and hugged me

"Thanks Quinn." I said

"Rachel 10 minutes." Burt said

I nodded. I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs.Finn Hudson.

Those 10 minutes were the longest ten minutes of my life.

We were talking about the honeymoon. When Burt walked in.

"It's time." He said and I smiled

Quinn and Same went first
Tina and Mike
Brittany and Artie
Santana and Puck.

Now it was my turn. I took a deep breath.

The doors opened and I walked down the aisle. Finns mouth dropped.

When I reached the end of the aisle Burt gave me away.

"And now Finn and Rachel have made their own vows." The preacher said

Rachel's vows: "Finn, when I first met you, you were dating the head cheerleader, I wore this ridiculous cat suit the first time we hung out. But we her closer. I knew from the moment I saw you that I was in love with you and you were the one. Eventually we ended up together but then broke up. But we conceived these two little miracles and the brought us back together and showed us we are meant to be together. I love you so much and I can't wait to become Mrs.Finn Hudson."

Finn's vows: "Rachel, when I first met you, I looked at you and knew she's the one. I took me a while to admit it but I knew. When we ended up together it was probably the best days of my life. Like I have said many times now is breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. Then you told me you were pregnant and we ended up back together. I remember when you told me, I was shocked nervous and excited. But then we met them. And our babies are perfect. I fell even more in love with you if that was possible. I stand here today not only a changed man, I'm a father, and I will soon be your husband."

He said and I started crying. Baby blues! I mean it's been 3 months and they won't go away.

"Finn do you take-" the preacher started but Finn cut him off

"Hell yes!" Finn shouted

Everyone laughed.

"Rachel do you-" he started again but u cut him off

"I do. I do. I do" I said

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife you may-" he started but wrote he could finish Finn crashed his lips into mine.

We kissed for a long time. When we finally pulled apart we ran out of the church to the reception and then the honeymoon ;)