But maybe I should trust him... I guess I'll find out tomorrow anyways.

The plane ride home was tiring and boring. I could only think about Minghao with another boy.

My phone vibrated indicating I got a text.

Ming: I might be a little late.

Jun: why? You don't have to come you know, I can get an Uber or something.

Ming: no! I wanna see you! I won't be that late I promise.

Minghao was being a little too suspicious for me, but maybe he really was a busy guy. Or maybe he was hiding something from me.

I waited for Minghao at the airport for a while, 20, 30, now almost 40 minutes went by.

Ming: I'm here where are you

Jun: by luggage. Stay at the entrance I'll come to you.

I spotted Minghao almost instantly while walking to the entrance. I slightly laughed at the sight of him still searching around to find me.

I attacked him with a big hug. "I missed you baby."

"Jun! I was looking everywhere how'd you find me so quick?"

"I have a Ming radar in my head."

We both chuckled at my joke and stopped to kiss each other, then hugged one more time and left.

"Wow Ming you were right when you said you got a nice car! Ha where'd you get the money?"

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about Jun... I got a job."

"That's great Ming! Why didn't you tell me?"

"That's because, well, it's not the best job. I don't think you're gonna like it."

"Why not what is it?"

"Well... it pays really well, it's kinda a dancing job. It's at this well known bar."

"And why wouldn't I like that?"

"Well... I didn't want to tell you but, I dress up as a girl and dance to girl group songs."

It was silent for a second then the car stopped at my house. Suddenly I burst out laughing.

"Ming I could care less if you dressed like a girl I'm not gonna like you any less!"

"I know that Jun... its just, some of the boys there try to touch me."

My smile immediately disappeared. "And you let them touch you? Why haven't you quit?"

"Because my boss says he'll pay me more if I let them touch me. Jun I wanna get money so I can take us on dates, I don't want you to be the only one paying."

"Ming I don't mind being the only one paying. I don't mind being the only one working. Quit that job I don't want you working there."

That's when I remembered something. "That boy on the phone last night, he was one of the men at the bar wasn't he." My voice came out scarier than I thought but I didn't care.

We still hadn't stepped out of the car yet and I wasn't planning going anywhere till he gave me an answer. Minghao kept staring at his feet though.

I rubbed his back in concern, "I didn't mean to yell. Minghao, I wanna trust you, but I can't unless you tell me what's going on with you."

"My job," he didn't lift his head when he talked and his voice was shaky "is the reason I couldn't text you often, I'm sorry."

I can tell he was avoiding the question. I tried to look at his face by pulling him towards me but that made him push away from me.

"Tell me about the boy, Ming."

"... he was one of the men at the bar. But please don't yell at me." He spoke quicker. "He didn't have any bad intentions, he was only paying me to cuddle with him. I didn't like it Jun. I shouldn't have done it."

My voice was calm when I spoke, I didn't want to scare Minghao more than he already was. "Ming, it's okay, really it is. Are you sure he didn't touch you inappropriately or anything else?"

"I'm positive. But he scared me, Jun. I though maybe if I didn't let him cuddle he would hurt me, or even try things with me."

I pet the top of his head. "Let's go inside Ming. We don't have to talk abou-"

"Why aren't you mad?" He looked up at me with glossy eyes and furrowed brows.

"How can I be mad Ming." I cupped his face. "You told me the truth, that's nothing to be mad at. Let's just go inside and sleep this over okay."

And that's what we did for the rest of the day. I wasn't too close to him though, I wasn't sure if he was traumatized by the man but a little bit later he rested his head on my chest and quickly fell asleep.

"God I'm glad that you're back in my arms."