3

Junhui's POV

I woke up this morning feeling extra friendly for some reason.

When I got to school I was more cheerful which made Mingyu, who was in my first block, give me a weird look. I sat down and complimented a girls eyebrows while I was at it then she smiled and whispered something to her friend.

I got my math book out and started doing the work. I was the first one to finish and turn it in. After I turned it in I went to sleep and waiting for the bell to ring occasionally hearing that girl and her friend giggling.

The bell rang to go to English class. I turned and smirked to the girl before I left and heard her giggle even more before. I found girls like that annoying but it was fun to play with their feelings. I have a weird sense of humor I know.

I got to English class and we were finishing watching Romeo and Juliet. The teacher had asked us some questions about the movie, one of them being "Do any of you believe in love at first sight?" Some girls said yes as I expected. She looked at me and asked "How about you Junhui? Do you believe in love at first sight?" I replied with "No love at first sight is stupid decision making if you ask me." The bell rang and I got up to go before a boy stopped me and asked if I was on the soccer team.

He looked kinda emo and I was a little scared of him. I answered a simple "yes" and he walked away. What was that about? Oh well. I got to the cafeteria and got food then sat with all my soccer friends.

I talked to Woozi which I never thought I'd do. "Do you know any of the boys on the basketball team?" he was about to reply when a boy came out of no where and said "The basketball team? I'm on the team!" I turned to see who it was but before I could ask Vernon said "Boo! Leave!" Boo? Are they together or something?

The boy Vernon called boo flipped his nonexistent long hair and walked away. Sassy much.

Jeonghan beat me to it when he asked why he called him boo. I swear it's like I can't get one word out of my mouth. 

Vernon explained to us that it was his last name and we all agreed that it was a weird last name.

Joshua asked how he knew him and Vernon replied with "That's Seungkwan. The boy who sassed me out yesterday." That explains why he flipped his hair I guess.

"Anyway, Jun why were you asking about the basketball team?" Jeonghan asked me. For a boy who sat and looked pretty he sure was snoopy. 

"No reason I was just wondering about them. You know. To see if they play good." I smiled awkwardly back at Jeonghan not telling him the real reason. He glared at me and kept eating his salad. Part of me wanted to pin him against the wall and make out with him and tell him how beautiful he is. The other part of me wanted to punch his cocky ass.

We all walked out of lunch to go to soccer. I started to change into my gym shirt when i could feel a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to see Jeonghan looking at my chest. His ears turned red and he yelled "What?" at me. What a weirdo.

When we finished changing we went out to the track and ran a mile. When we were done with that we went to the field and did some different skills to help our dribbling.

We went in to change and I remembered the boy from yesterday. He the cutest human I have ever seen. I wondered if I would see him again. I sat in the hall waiting for the bell to ring. A minute before the bell rang I saw a boy walk out of the locker room hallway. 

It was that boy. I heard the bell ring and waited for him to walk past me before I got up. I caught up to him wow he was fast then I walked next to him I looked at him not knowing what to say. I looked down at his shoes, tapped his shoulder, and shouted "I like your shoes!" He timidly looked over at me and whispered a small "thanks" before he kept walking down B hall.

I was sad that he didn't pay much attention to the compliment I gave him but then looked down at my hand and smiled. I touched him. I smiled like a maniac the rest of the day till I got home.

I took a shower then put some shorts on. I sat up in bed thinking. What is his name? Should I ask that Seungkwan boy? Maybe I'll ask Vernon to find out for me tomorrow.

I fell asleep with my mind full of questions about who this boy was and why was I so demanding to know his name. My mind was fried and I didn't have a dream but I slept awfully knowing that I needed his name but didn't have it.

----- 

Thank you guys for reading this chapter! Don't be too much of a quiet reader. Leave some comments and votes please <3

See you cats in the next chapter