Two Years

Wow guys!
It has been two years to this day that I made the decision to join Wattpad! I was just a 12 year old who wanted to do the 30 Day Ever After High challenge, and it spiraled from here.

Thank you so much for all my firsts:
• First 30 Day Ever After High challenge book
• First Ever After High confessions book

As well as my milestones:
• Reaching 400 followers
• Reaching multiple reads on my most popular books

They may be miniscule, but they mean a lot to me. I opened my writing and fangirling power to you and you welcomed me with open arms.
____________________________________

Because of you amazing followers, I have some good and exciting news coming up.

First, my birthday is coming up!! Be prepared for an updating frenzy that day. Blink and you might miss it. I'm talking Adventures Await!, Rebel Reacts, and Ever After High Confessions!!

Next, Every Star In The Sky will be returning very soon!

*relishes in the shrieks and screams of the exvited Dexven fans*

Ahhh!! I know a lot of you were waiting for its return. I will be unveiling the new book cover on the next chapter of Adventures Await, so look out for it.
The projected release date will be on June 30th or July 1st.

Another returning fan fiction of mine is The Fairest One of All, my dramatic pageant EAH fan fiction.

*more shrieks and screaming*

Its projected release date is on August 30th or 31st. I will be posting the book cover in July.
____________________________________

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! Ot if you want to talk, PM me. :)

Thank you all again for making this place so enjoyable for me. #twomoreyears

Your friend and fellow writer
~ (Momma) Rebel