Rebel's EAH-Style Profile

This is the updated version of my Ever After High-style profile. I will be doing tags that inform you a little more about me, but I wanted to recycle this as a reference to any one who needed some basic background info.

____________________________________

Name: Rebelliously_Yours, Momma Rebel, Rebel
Gender: Female

Birthday: June 24th
Star Sign: Cancer ♋
Favorite Food: I like food.
Quote: "Happy girls are the prettiest girls." ~Audrey Hepburn

My Story So Far
I just began the "toughest" four years of my life: American high school. And I have just finished one out of the eight semesters I have to trek through. So you better believe that I'm discovering new and crazy things about the world...and about myself.

What's Your True Heart's Desire?
Simply to be the best in everything that I do! Vague, but truthful.

What "Magic Touch" Makes You Special?
This little Rebel is filled with uber-quirky magic! 

Does Anything Make You Shout, "Oh Curses!"
We'd be here for the remainder of 2016 if I were to list all of these.

What's Your Storybook Romance Status?
I thought I wanted to date in high school...let's just say I haven't found a (mature, responsible!!) boy that tickles my fancy just yet. At this rate, I'll be dating in college (which I'm okay with, y'know.)

What's Your Favorite Subject?
Language Arts and Social Studies

What's Your Least Favorite Subject?
Algebra 1. (ewwww math)

Who Are Your Best Friends Forever After?
IRL, I'm not exclusive when it comes to my friends, but I do have a handful of people that I can rely on. As for Wattpad...

Wicked_RebellionSapphireSnowQueenrexterousityEverDisneySodaluvMeridaHaddock2lil_librocularist_, and SnowflakeIcing.

____________________________________

That's all for now, fairytales!
See you all soon!