August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

" Baby why didn't you tell me we had company? I would've put on some clothes instead of coming down in one of your shirts. " Keira said looking at me.

" It's aight. It ain't like I ain't ever seen you naked before. I just came to ask you was it okay if I take Aaliyah out with me and Aria? " I smiled at Keira making her blush.

I saw King's jaw tighten up and his grip on Keira tightened too,

" Yeah. That's fine. Where you taking her though? " Keira asked.

" Probably to the park, get some IceCream and ima take them to the movies to see that new cartoon that came out. " I said.

" We gone see The Nut Job? " Aria and Aaliyah asked in unison.

" Yeah. I'll take y'all to go see The Nut Job. " I smiled looking down at them.

" Alright. That's fine with me. Just have her back by midnight. I have to go to the studio tonight and King's gonna stay with her. " she said which changed my whole mood.

" She can just stay the night with me. " I offered.

" No daddy I wanna stay with King tonight. " Aaliyah said.

I sighed and gave in. " Come on Aaliyah. Lets go get you ready. King baby go check whatever you're cooking. I smell something burning. " Keira said.

Aaliyah ran to Keira and held her hand as they walked up the stairs. Aria came and sat in my lap. " I Love You Daddy. " She said wrapping her tiny hands around my neck and hugging me.

" I Love You Too Princess. " I said kissing her cheek.

" You know you a great father to her. " King said.

" Thanks. " I said.

Oh how about when Kalyn said there was another possibility that the baby could've been another mans baby. How bout King was that other man meaning Aria could've been King's baby instead of mine.

He nodded and went back into the kitchen. I played with Aria until Aaliyah came downstairs with her mother. I can't even lie and say that she still didn't look good. Even after Keira had the baby she was still good looking. Damn. Just thinking about Keira brings up my feelings that I still have for her. " Alright August she's ready. " Keira said handing me Aaliyah.

I heard a dog bark repeatedly and then King. " Shut up Princess! " he yelled.

" Y'all got a dog? " I asked.

" Yup. It's a little puppy daddy. She's so cute. King got her for me last week. " Aaliyah beamed.

" He did? That's good. What kind of dog? " I asked.

" It's a Jack Russell Terrier. " she said.

" Alright. Well let's get going. " I said.

" Okay. Bye mommy. " Aaliyah said.

" Bye baby. " Keira said kissing her cheek.

" Bye Ms. Keira. " Aria said.

" Bye Aria. Y'all have fun. '' Keira said.

She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

***

" Daddy. " Aria said as I was driving us back home.