Teil4

"Oh my !!!" You exclaimed and shrieked when the loud pop of fireworks suddenly went off near you, clutching your heart you playfully glared at the person who was laughing while twirling your pen.

"I really don't appreciate that Taehyungie. Get back to your place." You scolded and bit on your lips.

"You're such a bad boy."

His looked at you confused and his breath hitched when you walked towards him. And the fact that there was no one else on the roof right now simply crossed his mind. Pushing him hardly against the wall, you pulled on his tie and pressed your body on his.

Looking up at him, you pouted, making him drool over you pretty pink lips. "You're always pestering me, why?~~" you asked and he simply stared at you, awestruck.

Pushing him down to the floor you smirked and climbed on top of him.

"Punish me." He breathe out and moaned at the pressure of you on him.

"K im Taehyung."

"yes"

"Kim Taehyung."

"yes like that. Scream my name."

"KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!"

Taehyung abruptly sat upright, hazily looking at your angered form. Thinking he was still in his Dreamland he tried to grab a hold of your shoulders and kiss you but you slapped him across the face and stood up.

Yes, in fact you heard him moaning your name in his sleep and it scarred you at a personal level.

"Get back to practice. They were searching for you. The Sports Festival is in two days don't slack off." You huffed and handed him his gym clothes, still feeling awkward and embarrassed in behalf of him.

He smiled brightly at you and took the jumpsuit from your hands, pulling you down with them in the process. "I still have a boner down there you know.". Both of you noticed how red your cheeks became and he chuckled at your small frame struggling to be free. "Let me go you perverted shit-! Let me the fuck go!".

"Nara-ah you can fuck me anytime you want ok?" He said and hugged you tighter, innocently you might add in contrast to what he spoke.

He let you go finally and sighed, "Let's go!" He said . You still felt embarrassed but as always your outer appearance was not affected yet again. He motioned you to go first in a polite manner and you dashed down the stairs, getting as far as possible from him.

Reaching the main ground you noticed the teacher and told him that Taehyung would arrive soon.

"So where was he?" The gym teacher asked and you remained silent for a while, thinking whether or not you should tell him that he was skipping class and slept on the rooftop or make some excuse for him? No you shouldn't care or not whether he's in trouble.

"He was in the infirmary, a little drowsy from the sun I suppose." You replied and mentally slapped yourself. First, for lying to a teacher. Secondly, for defending him.

"Okay I think I made him do too much. Nara-sshi you're always such a hard-working and honest student. Keep it up" he said and you stood awkwardly, almost twitching in guilt,but you bowed nonetheless. "Thank you I will try my best." You replied and let out a breath of relief when the pesky teacher walked away.

"Yah! Nara! Come here!" Your friend, Lee Eunha yelled from across the field and you ran there as fast as lightning to slap her mouth shut. "What is it?" You asked.

"Mumbjslmakd" she clawed on your hand and you let go of her. "Sorry , so what is it?".

"Kim Nara."