Teil1

You own me || Kim Taehyung

"Kim Taehyung.".

"God even the sound of my name rolling off your tongue sounds so erotic.".

You breathe in loudly in frustration and let out a long exhale," Kindly let go of me." You asked the boy who was hugging your knees while putting his head on the side of your waist.

"No, it's already senior year. I tried to gain your attention for three years but you always ignore me" he said and tightened his hold on you. "Let me help you at least." He pleaded and you finally gave in so that you may walk again.

He stood up, instantly towering over your frame and took all the books from your hands and smiled at you. "Let's go!" He chirped and you hesitatingly followed him.

Once you reached the teachers' room you took it back from his hands and submitted them, making sure he didn't follow you in the inside.

You walked out and saw him leaning on the wall, looking at you with a much different expression than before. You felt exposed once more under his penetrating gaze but you didn't let it affect your outer appearance. You shrugged and hurriedly walked back to your classroom to get your bag and head home, as the school already ended about an hour ago.

You took your bag and before you could actually move away from your locker, you felt someone grabbing a hold of your wrist and slammed you against the locker.

"Kim Taehyung, what in the world do you think you're doiー"

"You didn't even say thank you." He mumbled and you rolled your eyes.

"Well thank you" you replied easily and he smirked a bit,"If that's so simple then you never said you love me."

That was it. You kneed him between the legs and got out of his hold while he was busy clutching his aching crotch. You made sure to quickly run off and sprint towards the gate.

Luckily you made it to the bus stop and hopped in the bus as soon as it got there, your breathing rapid and looked out of the window to see him trying to catch up with the bus but it eventually out ran his speed and you looked at him smugly.

You straighten up your uniform and sat back calmly , leaning your head back to the seat you took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

You never paid attention to boys, all you wanted was to lead a peaceful high school life but no he was there since first year to pester you non-stop till now.

You arrived home and went up straight. No one would be in the house as both your father and mother work in the military firm , they hold a high position. So to say they were strict would be a great understatement.

You didn't want to become a Military officer though unlike your parents. You took a quick bath and laid down on the soft bed, sleep soon overtake you and you drifted off to darkness, not caring whether you are or not, knowing that you'd wake up in the middle of the night anyway.

_________________

You hurriedly ran towards school. As expected you woke up in the middle of the night and ate then you did homework but then you slept in. A class president running late would not be a very good impression to make. You needed to be perfect but no one is so the pressure is full on your shoulders .

You ran in the class just in time for the bell and the teacher walked in. You took your seat at the second row and waited for your name to be called.

"Kim Nara"

"Present" you replied and slouched back down as he called others' name. You zoned out the rest but your ears perked up at the sound of a particular name being called repeatedly.

"Kim Taehyung." As usual he is late. "I repeat Kim Taehyu-" just then the door slid open revealing the said person .

"Teach I'm here calm down." He muttered and made his way in without any requests. The teacher glared at him but proceeded with the roll call.

Taehyung made way to his seat which was way behind you. You were happy because of the distance but he would throw something at you. Every. Single. Time.

And right now he was throwing papers at the back of your head and class just started. What a long day it would be. And you were growing irritated by each passing second.

There was a large paper dumped on your head and you turned sharply, glaring at him.

If this goes on longer the class will come to disrespect their class president and the teachers will have to reconsider and elect another which would in turn cause your parent's dissatisfaction.

You stuffed all the papers in your bag and by 2nd period you had to dump all the trash in the dustbin. Before the same thing happen in 3rd you wrote a simple letter and dropped it by on his table when you went out to call the late physics teacher .

'Kim Taehyung. Fucking stop.'

Your message was quite clear, he chuckled and wrote down his reply. Though he was a little disappointed that you didn't read the papers.

The physics teacher didn't come so the class was able to do anything besides leaving the classroom within the period. You announced it and the class started roaring with life.

You made your way towards your seat and once you sat you felt someone throw a paper at you again. You turned and glared knowing well who I'd be. You arched your brows when he gestured for you to read it and you unfolded the paper.

'Make me ;)'

That was all he wrote in the big paper and you glared at him again. You were sure, that this guy will make you lose your sanity one day.

And in this final year of high school. You weren't going to be on the losing side.

______________________________________________________________________

"