Teil3

"Oh my god, he's so hot and cute at the same time I can't- OMG is he looking at me?"

"No we are having eye contact! He's looking at me!"

"Oh no, he is clearly not interested at you all. He's too perfect even for me."

"Oh you poor souls you have no idea that he's looking at only me."

To be honest you don't know anymore, whether or not the way he treat you is different or whether you're the same as the girls he and his friends play with. And it frighten you a little how undeniably gorgeous they all are.

You sat down on the mat with your legs crossed as you arranged the bottles quietly. The Sports Festival is approaching soon meaning extra gym and P.E. Classes. Which you didn't like at all because you were pretty much useless when it come to sports. All you can do is provide water for the thirsty, bring some towels to wipe their sweat and run petty errands. Sport isn't your forte and you accept it.

Suddenly you heard a loud cheer and squeals from behind to see that Kim Taehyung had scored a perfect Three Pointer in the basketball match going on, as if on cue the whistle was blown to signify the end of the second half and to glorify him more.

The girls went crazy over him just like that, topping it off by running his fingers through his hair to show his forehead.

And at that moment, your eyes met. His gaze held on and his lips shaped into a cute rectangular smile that looked almost innocent if you hadn't known the owner.

You looked away, feeling overwhelmed everytime he does that. You didn't like it at all.

" Ah, Ms. Kim, please pass these water bottles to the boys there." Your gym teacher asked and you obliged, arranging them so that you can carry as much as possible.

Walking across the bench, you passed them the bottles and some simply took it while some thanked you. You were about to go back but you heard an awfully familiar voice calling out to you,

"Yah, Kim Nara you haven't given me yet." Taehyung spoke and walked towards you.

You tried to give it to him but he grazed the exposed part of your arm with his fingers and came unnervingly close to you. Only then he pulled away and took the bottle from your hand.

He grinned at you cutely like he did not just breathe sensually in your ear.

"Nara-ah thanks! Come to the Sports Festival to watch me,okay?" He asked as he bend down to your eye level.

"I don't know, like every other year what's so-"

"Come and watch me play" he cut you off, leaving no room for further argument.

You took several steps back and nodded, noticing how some people were now starting to look at you getting close for too long with one of the school's Princes.

He find it amusing how much wary you are of attention, how much you don't want to be caught unnecessaryly talking with him.

He opened his mouth but closed them again when he heard the sound of a loud whistle behind him," Okay! Get back to formation! The third round of the match will be starting in five minutes!!". He sighed and turned around to see that you were already far away.

And like always, he can only watch you go.

The usually crowded hallways were really quiet. Today evening was your turn to check the school grounds, as a member of the Students Council. It was not even your choice, the teachers appointed you and your parents were pleased with the appointment, like the total perfectionists they were, and made you accept the available seat.