The Figure Cloaked In Black - Yandere Levi x Reader

The dark figure sneered as the young cadet cried in protest. 

"I didn't do anything to her! We just hung out after training!"

He clucked his tongue and traced the boy's freckled skin teasingly with a sharp blade, puncturing it just barely, which emitted a scream from the soldier. 

"Feeble boy, confess to your sin already. Liars are disgusting people. And I despise disgusting."

Still, the young soldier did nothing but cry and protest, which angered the man. He wasn't one very fond of patience; Certainly not in this situation. 

"Tch. Very well then. Lets skip all of the questioning and get to the punishment, shall we?"

The soldier's eyes widened as he stared at his reflection in the machete that set inches from his skin. 

"No, sto-"

Pints of blood splashed to the floor as he was repeatedly stabbed with the blade until he was no longer moving. This man was set to kill. He was blood-thirsty. He would do anything to extinguish what set foot anywhere near her. This man, this monstrous man, was not yet done with this unruly soldier's punishment. No, he deserved far worse. Something sickly and frightening. 

Something to prove that she belonged to him, and him only.

"Cadet (y/n), report to the Commander's office immediately. He has requested your presence."

You look up from the stack of papers laying in front you towards the direction where the voice was coming from. But they had left just as quickly as they had came. 

"Alright..," you sigh. 

As you make your way down the empty corridor to the Commander's office, you feel slightly off. Unsafe. You decide to visit the Corporal on your way, partially because you feel as if you're being followed. You press your ear up against the door but hear no movement, so you decide to knock. 

No answer. 

Curiously, you open the door, and a slight creak from behind startles you. 

"Cadet, what are you doing?"

You turn around to face the Corporal and feel your face burn hot from blushing.

"I just, uh, I felt scared, so I wanted to see if you were-"

"Enough with the excuses. You're fine. Where are you supposed to be?"

Your shoulders slouch a bit in relief and you look down the hallway past Levi. 

"Erwin wants me to come down to his office."

Levi's eyebrow twitches in irritation, but you aren't sure why. 

"Would you like me to assure your safety and walk you to his office?"

You could always tell when Levi was being sarcastic. He added emphasis on 'assure' and you could see him fighting off the smirk that threatened to break his common facial expression. 

"No thank you, I'll be fine."

You smile generously at Levi and cautiously elbow your way past him. You can feel his eyes follow you as your pace quickens down the hallway. You could've sworn you saw a speck of blood on his jacket. But it could have been a stain. You shouldn't just jump to conclusions.

The Commander's office door was wide open, but you didn't enter without making your presence known. 

"Ah, Cadet (y/n,) please sit."