Spilling my little guts

Start from the beginning

"Your not going to murder me are you" He gave me a soft chuckle looking at me in a kinda nervous form.

"No Abigail I will not murder you would you like me to show you how I'm going to use these I made sure no one will come in my office today and bug me.' I picked up one of the things in the box it was fascinating it was a black handle with a ruff texture at the end it had long strings.

"What's this?" I asked him watching the strings on the end swing around I looked up at his face and he gave me a sardonic smile while his eyes flashed to the strings.

"That's a flogger seeing you swing it around is very tempting would you like to try these out I can use them all at once?"

"Okay.... just don't murder me." I add one more time to make sure he shakes his head with a smile on his face but when he picks up the flogger everything changes his face looks like he is suppose to be in full control as I swallow.

"Take off the skirt and I will take off the hoddie." I slip out of the mini skirt he slipped me out of my hoddie.

He grunted when he noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. Slowly hepicked up my wrist and kissed them slowly...sweetly and gently.

Tracing them with his finger tips leaving tingly feelings everywhere. He took the duck tape and cut it open. I wondered if this was the the same Toby I knew this one liked games sexy games and scary games.

"Now if this duck tap gets to tight say red for stop and say yellow for warning." He ducked taped my wrist together he told me to scream if I couldn't talk.

I knew he was going to put the gagger in my mouth but before he did he kissed me on the lips. The gagger went in and now I know why they call it a gagger.

"Give me a little test scream baby and be loud no one can here through my office." He gave me a to die for smile but still kept his dark gaze.

"Now for the best part kitten turn around have your back towards me." His words were cold harsh even I guess it's still my Toby I'm really not worried.

His hands went up and put the mask around my eyes where I couldn't see anything all I could do is here and feel.

I here him pick up the flogger and play with the strings. I feel a sharp sting and I groan in pain?....pleasure? or both?.

I felt it agin and agin strike after strike and pang after pang it felt so good and tingly.

"Feel this you fucking goddess feel what I'm doing,here do you feel this..!" I blush at the words but he decides to hit me really hard so hard I whimper and start to fall from the impact.

falling down to the hard ground at that very moment he wrapped his firm arm around me stoping my fall. I could feel him shaking and shaking really bad at that.

I think he was scared he had hurt me yes it did hurt but I love him its not the end of the world. To reassure him I was fine I bent down putting my ass in the air and waiting for the blow.

When I heard his breath of relief it made me smile. What he did next made me shutter he didn't slap me or spank me with the really painfully pleasurable flogger but he took off my panties and kissed my butt his chapped lips left warm tingle trails around me.

He stuck something inside me and at first I didn't know what it was I have never seen this side of Toby.

The thing that was inside me was a vibrator because once he turned it on I bucked my hips forward. His hand wrapped to my waist to still me leaving the vibrator inside me.

I really wish I could see his face or even talk to him I can't even moan with the gagger in.

"Hey princess sit on my desk so I can eat you the fuck out." His words were so hot and very mean all at the same time.

I was going to move but I noticed I didn't know where I was going. He pushed me with a light shove making me run into the desk. I grabbed hold of it and got on without any clue as to how I did.

From what I could here it sounded like he got in the chair. I was right because he put my legs over his shoulders while my pussy was at the edge of the desk.

"Remember if you can't take it say red." Toby told me mumbling in my pussy making it feel like it was vibrating from the sound of his deep voice against it.

His tongue started to ramble inside. I don't know how long it was but I was on the verge to my climax. He stopped and its like my climax was gone with him in an instant and I couldn't cum.

I grunted but it was fadded by the gagger agin. Taking the gagger out of my mouth was painful and I was red around my mouth.

"You just won't let me cum will you?" I ask sounding brave and being blunt.

"No Im not done with you get over here and sit on me." When he said that my interest perked up from behind the closet door.

I took my legs off his shoulders hoping I didn't kick him in the face because the black mask was still around me and once I was in his lap I started to ride him instantly.

"Oh fuck Abigail I can't get enough of you." I smiled at his words they were my undoing shortly he came after me.

He cut the duck tape off my wrist and took my mask off. The lighting was different but my line of vision came back quick and I could see Toby sitting there staring at me with a calm expression.

"How was that for hot office sex?" My cheeks flush while I bite my lip and nod. I was still in his lap so I rested against his chest while he held me rubbing my wrist where the duck tape had been.

When we got home I was thinking of the second time having sex with Toby it feels like a dream and especially with all the gadgets he used on my body.

Me and Toby were inseparable he kissed me on the way inside telling me how good "work" was for him I smiled and shook my head.

We got in bed before he shut off the lamp I saw something in his eyes but I don't know what I saw.

As I laid there looking at him I thought tonight's the night after all this time and everything that happened tonight's the night and what ever happens I guess I know it's for the best.

"Toby ever since we came back from Branson..... And before you say something just don't and let me finish so ever since we came back I... man this is hard... I well let's just put it this way in three little words I love you!!!"

I screamed and shouted at him in nervousness and then there was a long silence.

He snapped his head towards me so fast it could of gave me whiplash and then his eyes got big while my heart pounded in my chest.

"Abigail I-"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You must hate me for leaving it like this lol