Chapter 7.

“Spread your legs for me, baby ..” I purred in his ear and Noel hummed sensually in agreement. His beautiful, naked thighs opened before me and I gulped, seeing him both vulnerable and extremely majestic in his current position. His cute member was hard and twitching in front of me, just like the little entrance below, which was able to take in much bigger things. I smirked and lowered my head, kissing his thighs to enjoy that gentle feel to them, as well as the fresh scent of sour cherry. God, I wanted to eat him whole.

“I love you…” I breathed on his tip, kissing it gently.

“M-Mh..” His stomach tightened at the feeling and I smirked, gently stroking his entrance with my middle finger, as it spasmed from the touch. I was mesmerized by his body, and I wished nothing more but to make it tremble with pleasure. I slowly pushed my digit inside, biting my lower lip as his back arched in a beautiful rainbow figure and his little knees spread even wider to ease my job.

“Ah, Aiden ..” Noel moaned my name erotically, making my own groin twitch. I could hardly contain myself, yet teasing him was so fun ..

“What?” I asked in a low, husky voice, pressing my finger further inside him, until my knuckle hit the skin outside.

“A-ah! D..don’t do it s-so slow ..” He pleaded, his member leaking love juices like mad.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear well. You want me to pull it out slowly?” My finger began leaving his insides, barely moving, yet not quite being idle in the process. He had such a dirty body that I knew I didn’t require much to drive him mad with lust.

“Mh, n-no, don’t, fuck me..”

“Don’t fuck me?” I teased a bit more, seeing that his body was already twitching. It wouldn’t take more than a few seconds and he’ll be mine. Three, two, one …

“F-fuck me hard, Aiden…”

I smirked, taking my finger out and hastily pulled out my hard, pulsing member from my boxers, which were not in the condition to conceal it anyway, and gently pressed the tip against the black haired boy’s spasming entrance. Oh God, just a little longer.

“How bad do you want me, Noel?” I purred, moving my body forward to meet my lips with his for just a moment, my erection’s tip pressed inside him by accident.

“F-Fuck, Aiden ..” His expression was priceless. Those tightly-closed, fluttering eyelids; those beautiful, juicy lips; that wide-spread pinkness on his cheeks …

“My love, how bad?” I repeated, breathing against his mouth with my elbows resting on either side of his head. His voice was like drugs to me – so innocently stuttering and cursing from pleasure ..

“I want you so bad .. v-very bad ..”

“And I want you even more ..” Our lips connected on my behalf the same I pushed my erection inside Noel deep, being as gentle and loving as possible. He was everything for me now. He was my second heart, living in another body …

I thrust inside, hearing him gasp from the sudden movement. His fingernails dug in my back as his moans filled the room, whilst my own member was quickly moving in and out, squeezed by Noel’s soft, yet tight insides. It felt so good, as if I was a virgin and this was my first sex. And the curious thing was that it became better and better with each time we did it.

“Ah, ah, Aiden, a-aah, more, God ..” He cried, unknowingly leaving red marks all over my back as I hissed against his lips and thrust harder inside him, quickening my pace from pure lust and desire for more pleasure, just like him.

“Y-You’re amazing ..” I huffed, feeling my own body twitch slightly above the boy’s quivering one. Oh, Noel’s moans were music for my ears, and it was my personal pleasure to ensure that Noel would moan as much as possible during our sexy time .. during every sexy time we had, have and will have.