Bets

AN: This is a second book. The first book is Tratie Love. Hope you guys like them both.

Katie's POV

We girls all finished packing and us being girls went to the Hermes cabin. Luo Ellen was with us because she packed her bag in a flash so she helped us. It was about time for lights out. Crap.

We bumped into Sammy. He was sweet and funny. He was a son of Baubo, goddess of humor. He had blonde hair and a tan. He was the strongest but was skilled all the same. His eyes were this amazing brown that you could see the laughter in him.

"Hey girls what can I do for you and this um eventful evening?" He said with a bow.

We giggled and Miranda said," Why Sammy if you must know we are going to see the Stolls to see if their done packing and ready for the morning."

We all laughed at the act. Then started walking the rest of the way to the Hermes cabin.

Luo Ellen's POV

We were walking with Sammy as he told jokes. By the time we got there we were laughing our heads off.

"Sammy no more please have mercy." I laughed.

"I'm just getting warmed up girls." He said with a big dazzling smile.

I passed some duck tap and then muttered a spell. It came flying over to Sammy and tapped his mouth shut. And I wrote a warning

" Do not take off unless you want to be in pain. Luo you just couldn't help yourself." Katie laughed.

He faked a pout and crossed his arms. But soon had a muffled laugh.

We finally got to the Hermes cabin. Travis was closing his bag and Conner had nothing in his. It was lights out so the cabin was surprised to see us but didn't really mind only hid some blueprints and papers.

"Well I'm done and all the feathers have been taken off of us by a friend of mine girls. Nice try." Travis said not facing us.

Katie's POV

I wrapped my arms in a hug from behind him,"I know you liked how we got you good though."

He turned around and put his head on my head and hugging me back," I never would have thought my sweet Katie could have pulled it off," but he then whispered in my ear," So yes I loved it and I hope you like not having kisses until Sunday (Two days). "

I pulled away and hit him in his stomach only to feel hardness. Dang he was fit.

He smirked knowing what I was thinking," I know you wanna look love all you gotta do is ask." he said in a deep voice that gave me shivers.

The group didn't really notice us because they were helping Conner who was in another room. It was just us. He was head of the cabin so he got his own room.

I still looked around. Travis smirked and raised and eyebrow. When I saw no one would see us I kissed him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

I pulled away," You would never last that long Travis."

He smirked down," Ok winner who doesn't give first had the other do something of the winners choice."

" Winner tells loser what to do? I like it now when does it start?" I said agreeing.

He kissed me hard and passionately. I responded back. He moved his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and slowly put his hand under my shirt and pulled me closer and deeper.