≪6≫

"I don't know why, even after coloring your hair and putting on contact lenses, it looks so natural," he said looking straight into my eyes. That is because this is natural!

"Er, I don't know. Its my first time I ever did makeup," I said sounding sheepish.

"You look like a doll, you know. You have naturally bigger eyes because even without any makeup, I noticed. You look like half, are you?"

*Half means having one of the parents as foreigner*

"N-No, of course not," I quickly said and he nodded in agreement.

"Wait up filthy girl!" Suddenly I heard voice from back and quickly turned to see Hagiyama standing there on the corridor. I could already feel myself shaking with nervousness. Shit, I hope he didn't recognize me.

"My bad, I thought you were someone else," he said and stared at me just like Haruya was staring at me at first when he saw me after the makeup session. It seemed as though just for once, all his evil look was washed off of his eyes.

"She is someone special." Suddenly I heard Haruya say and interlinked our hands. Hagiyama looked down at the hands, and then to me and suddenly his glare turned cold again.

He didn't say anything and went past us to somewhere out of the house in hurry.

"See, I was right. I knew he would show up any time. Thank god I thought of make up," he said and pulled my hand. "Hurry up, I'll leave you home,"

"Wait, you gonna drop me home?" I asked suddenly realizing the current situation. That's not going to be good. I don't remember the address my dad had written in the form! What should I tell him? I cant just tell him I can go on my own.

"And by the way, your bag is in the car," he reminded me. I didn't even remember I was supposed to be carrying a bag right now.

"Where's the puppy?" I suddenly remembered and asked him. "Puppy? Did you have a puppy with you? I didn't see any puppy or anyone near when I found you passed out," he said and I sighed. May be the puppy and my meeting was just for the short time.

"I needed to call my father," I said and he gave me his mobile. The same iPhone as the one I own. "You need to..." before he could tell me what to do, I already typed dad's number and called him. Haruya looked at me surprised and finally I realized what I did wrong. I am supposed to be a poor girl and how do I know to use an iPhone!? I hope he wont question about it...

"Yes, this is Nakanishima-"

"Dad!" I cut him off.

"Oh, Aya! Where are you? I got call from your mother saying you aren't home yet. Whose mobile are you using right now?" he questioned me at once.

"Pick me up at Sinjuku Station, okay?" I said lowering my voice.

"Sinjuku Station? That'd be quite far... But why?"

"I'll explain to you later. Just pick me up there,"

"Okay, fine,"

I cut the call and erased the number from call log quickly. Why does he have no security lock? Good for me though.

"Here, thank you," I said and returned the mobile to him.

"So where do you live?" he said showing me to a shining white car parked in front. After sending me in, he came beside me. "Drop me on the Sinjuku Station, please," I said and Haruya looked at me offended. "Are you going to take train? I told you, will drop you at your home,"

"No, I told my father to pick me up there. My home is near there so," I said with awkward smile. I hope this will be the last time I'll be meeting Haruya.

"Okay, please take us to Sinjuku Station then," he informed the driver and he started the car and drove as he was told.

"And here's your bag," he said picking up my bag from the front seat beside the driver.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what would have happened if you haven't saved my life," I said with a genuine smile and he smiled at me again. "You're welcome. Call me if my brother troubles you again,"

"It must be difficult to help every victim of your brother, right?"

"Er, no. You are the first victim I ever saw," he said and scratched the back of his head.

"He told me that it was a girl and I had never heard my brother torturing a girl and I just wanted to help you. I wish I could at least control my brother so there wouldn't be any more victim but he has gone out of hand. He is no more like what he used to be anymore. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself," he sighed.

"You're so different than him. You are kind and nice just opposite of him. I cant believe you're brothers," I said.

"I know," he chuckled and looked at me. "Its a secret that I helped you, okay?"

"Sure. And its a secret that I could look like this with tons of makeup, okay?" he chuckled and nodded.

"Why don't you go to school looking like this? You look really cute," he said and immediately I could feel my cheeks blush.

"I-I'm just a commoner. I don't have good make up products and all. And I wont have time in the morning to do makeup," I smiled awkwardly.

"Hm, right. By the way how did she color your hair so quickly? I don't know much about makeups but it takes quite a lot of time, isn't it? You need to keep the color for quite long," he said and caressed few strands of my hair. "It's so strange how it look so natural on you,"

"It's because it must be really expensive color. I don't know how she managed to color so quickly though,"

I just hope we reach the station quickly.

"About your brother... How did he turned out to be like that? You said he wasn't like that before," I quickly changed the subject before he could talk about how my hair or my eye color looked so natural.

"Ah, well its a long story," he said. I think he didn't want to talk about it.

I looked outside of the window and saw the Sinjuku Station entrance in afar. Thank god they lived near the Sinjuku Station.

"We're about to reach," I said. "Yeah," he just replied shortly and we didn't talk for the rest 5 minutes of the ride.

"I'll just get down here. Thank you once again for saving my life," I thanked Haruya and picked my bag but he stopped me. "Your father is coming to take you right?" he said and I nodded slowly.

"I'll see you off then. I cant let you wander around at such a late hours," he said and got down too.

Oh shit! I hope my dad wont come to pick me up because if he will know that I'm the daughter of the principal, everything will be over! I don't know what's gonna be but I can feel it. He was an ex student in that high school so he would obviously recognize my father.

What the hell should I do!?

. * . * . * .

I hope you like this chapter :)

Vote and comment if you like! 💕