personal sensei!?

Third POV

Naruto woke up and yawn, he made his way to the bathroom and and did his morning routine.

After he ate some breakfast he went to his bed and grabbed the scroll that haves his weapons on it, he unroll the scroll and a puff of smoke came seeing that everything is there he take look at the bag that looks like desmond's so he open the bag seeing that it have some hidden pockets on it and have a dagger and a sheathe he took it out then theres something that caught his eye he took it and saw somekind of rectangular shape box and he quickly realize that its a cell phone, thanks to demonds explaining what are phones are but Naruto never thought he will have one or at all

( am i going a little to advance for the timeline of naruto? Pls tell me)

Then he saw a note tape around to it

Dear naruto

Hey naru its mom i just want to tell you that my great great great great great great grandmother kept this device that they called a phone when they were alive so I'd don't know how to use it but i know you have a better use of it.

Love mom

Naruto put the phone away kept looking whats inside the bag, until theres nothing left. He took altairs dagger and sheath it and he notice that the dagger sheath fits on the back of the bag and holds it in place.

He sealed everything away but leave the clothes open he went to the bathroom took a shower and dry himself and put on the clothing surprisingly the cloths fit perfectly to him he looked at the mirror and he have to to say he was looking pretty good kurama saw this inside his head and blushed madly on how he looks without his ugly jumpsuit.

Then naruto decided to outside and start to get some throwing knives and some materials to make some rope darts, but he know that some of the shop wont sell him anything or bring the price extremely high. But he needed the material so he went to the shops, at first they greeted him cause he almost looked different but when they looked at his wisker marks they kicked him out.

Sure he can tell them that his father was the fourth hokage but they wont believe him and grab a mob and try to beat him down. The only way to tell them if he ask sarutobi to announce his inheritance but that will gain the enemies of his parents know about him. So his chances are slim and sure he can beat to people who tried to hurt him but he would avoid that.

He came to the last shop he came in anf saw that it have alot of weapons he take a look around and saw a man in his thirthies and wearing a leather apron and he have gloves. The man greeted naruto

????: welcome to-

The man frost when he saw naruto he narrowed his eyes and naruto sigh and begin to leave.

???: wait

Naruto stop on his tracks

Naruto: what your going to kick me out?

Naruto said without looking at the man.

????: no

Naruto: are you going to make the prizes ridiculously high?

Naruto said turning around looking at the man and saw him shake his head, this got naruto curious but still didn't let his guard down.

????: no, im not gonna do any of those things, look i know the burden you carry but i can tell a kunai from a scroll. whats your name?

naruto got a bit nervous  cause not many shop owners are nice to him the shop he can able trust ar in icharaku's.

naruto: naruto uzumaki namikaze