3

I woke up at 9 am, and That's the latest I've slept in the past 10 months, because of my early bird job.

I lift up slightly in my bed, stretching, before remembering I have somewhere to be in two hours. I still can't believe that I'm going to be Zachary Alexander's fake girlfriend. I wasn't exactly excited about it, knowing what an asshole he is. Oh well I need the money.

I got out of bed, and took a quick shower. I put on dark skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder crocheted sweater, and black flats. I put my hair into a messy, but cute bun, adding large pearl earrings. Then I dusted on minimal makeup, but the necessary classy red lipstick. I exited my room, heading to the kitchen to get a coffee.

"Woah, woah,woah." jessy says, "I thought you already left for work?" she says questioning.

"Yeah long story, but The Zachary Alexander made me late and I got fired." I say.

She gasps dramatically, "sex god Zachary Alexander got you fired?" she said, her tone laced with Drama.

"Well yeah, but guess what else?"

"He apologized, and you had a steamy, passionate night. That's why you were home late, huh." she jokes.

"No, he asked me to me his fake girlfriend/fiancé/wife for the next 18 months."

Jessy's eyes bulge out of her head, and she screeches, "for real!?" "yeah, but don't think I was willing. The only reason I agreed was because I was out of work and he said he would pay me double what Cosmo payed me."

"Damn, your lucky."she says wide eyed.

"Maybe in your opinion, but I think this guy is a real ass."

"Yeah, whatever. He's still damn sexy."

You glanced at the wall clock behind Jessy's head noticing the time was 10:40.

"I need to go, I'm supposed to be meeting him at 11."

"Have fun, use protection." she said as I exited the apartment.

As I looked at the slip of paper with the address he gave me, I recognized it. Its only about 10 minutes from the apartment so I decided to walk. When I arrived at the fancy building, I was in awe at the architecture, it was beautiful. I entered and made my way to the elevator. Top floor. Of course he lived in the penthouse. I made my way to His floor, yes HIS floor, the whole floor was a giant penthouse. I rang the doorbell, and approximately 11 seconds later I was greeted my a small elderly woman dressed in a cleaning outfit.

"Hi dear, are you here to see Mr. Alexander?."

"Yes ma'am, is he here?"

"Oh yes, yes come in. I was instructed to bring you to his office."

I followed the lady into Zachary's place, in awe at how large, and nicely decorated it was.

She slightly opened a door.

"Have a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk, dear. He'll be here momentarily."

"Thank you." I responded, she lightly smiled, before scurrying off.

After About 2 minutes of sitting alone in silence, the door creaks open, and in comes Zachary dressed in sleek business like clothes. His hair was slightly tousled. I had to make sure my mouth wasn't watering.

"Well glad you showed up."

"I didn't have anything else To do" I respond.

"Lets cut to the chase. We need a story. So if anyone asks how we met, be honest and respond saying that we met at work, and I spilt coffee on you. But remember, that our meeting story took place 6 months earlier than it actually happened."

"Okay, got it."

"Oh," he adds,

"And our relationship must look real. If that means being affectionate, than so be it." he adds smirking.

"Okay..." I respond slowly.

"So I'm gonna need your address, because I'm bringing you to a cancer charity event tonight, my mother hosts it every year."

"Um okay. What should I wear."

"Don't worry, I've already had it purchased. After you give me your address, i'll have someone deliver it to you."

"Um okay." I respond feeling somewhat slightly uneasy about this whole deal.

He hands me a notepad and pen, for me to write down my address, and phone number.

I scribble it down quickly.

"Now, I've got to get back to work, but i'll pick you up at 7:30 tonight. You better look amazing.. Gracelyn will show you out." He says before abruptly leaving

_________________________

At around 4 pm, I hear the soft chime of my doorbell.

When I opened the door, a pudgy ginger man asks,

"PeytonWest?"

"The one and only." I respond with a smile.

"Ah, well this is your gown, and accessories for the charity event tonight."

"Oh thank you." I respond somewhat excited to see what it will look like.

"I hope there aren't any problems, Mr. Alexander estimated your size, and picked out everything himself."

"Okay, well thank you." I responded with a curt smile before heading in to get ready.

I smiled slightly at the boxes wrapped with a thick, white fabric ribbon, ready to see tonight's out fit. I untied them and looked at my new things in awe.

First I saw a long, black gown, with a sweetheart neckline. It was beyond amazing. Next I pulled out cute black heels. They were perfect for the dress. The next box I opened had me gasping for air. There was a simple diamond necklace that looked like it cost a fortune, along with a matching bracelet, and earrings. The last box I opened was shocking. It was a black,Lacey, strapless bra, my exact size, along with matching underwear. Cheeky boy.

I quickly put on my new undergarments, gown, shoes, and jewelry. Then I curled my hair into a very elegant look. I put on light foundation, along with light eyeshadow, and a thick layer of mascara. Then for the last few touches, I put on a dark red lipstick, and a thin line of eyeliner.

I looked drop dead gorgeous. I had even recently gotten a French manicure so even my nails looked good.

______

7:30 rolled around the corner shortly, and the soft chime of my doorbell had me grabbing my clutch, and wrap.

I answered, and Zachary glanced at me, then did a double take.

"You look beautiful," he states simply, and sincerely.

"Thank you" I say blushing lightly.

"Well, we should go, we have a long night ahead of us." he stated before wrapping his arm around my slim waist, leading me to a sleek black limo. Holy shit. A limo.

Before we approached the limo, a middle aged man got out smoothly, and opened out doors for us. wow. I could get used to this. After we made our way into the limo, and we started driving, Zachary looked at me and smirked.

"You know, I'm glad that I've gotten to See you dressed in the shoes,gown, and jewelry that I got for you, but later, will I be fortunate enough to see you in the lingerie that I picked out for you?" he questions, dumbly.

"Hells no." I respond smoothly.

We pull up in front of what I know to be a ballroom, and one of the strangely, best nights of my life starts now.

A/n

Vote,read,comment,share,ily

3 votes/reads/comments for next chapter