||The Run||

When me and Austin got into the car, I started it and drove out the parking area for the hotel.

"Don't get me killed" Austin spoke

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll try my best to get you killed"I said

His eyes widened, "Chill it was a joke"

He sucked his teeth and I chuckled, as we drove I saw the walkers limping.

"So where is the store? Haven't been over this area before" I said

He told me the directions and we pulled in a parking lot. It wasn't alot of walkers but it was enough to cause you to freak and pray for your life. We quickly got out and closed the doors, looking around we moved quickly to the CVS ..

"Alright you know what to get so I'll clear you. Head straight there and grab and go okay?" He said

I nodded, we went to the door and it automatically open there were a few walkers. He stabbed them in the face, my face twisted up and I looked away and walked looking for the pads and things. I heard Austin grunt as he killed more. When I reached it, I grabbed it quickly and smiled before turning and seeing a walker. It must have been following me this whole time! I screamed and turned running the other way. My heart raced as I saw more come out of hiding, I started crying as I looked around  not knowing where to go. It was only 4 but I was too scared to get close.

"You have to kill!" Austin scared

"I-I cant!"

He huffed, I saw one drop and Austin body came into view.

"If I get bit because of you-" He stabbed another "I'll make sure to come back and bite you personal!"

I whimpered at that, after he took down the last one. He wipped his face and looked at me.

"Sorry..I get really nervous when it comes to-"

"Well you're gonna have to get over it! You can't just stand back and act innocent! I risked my damn life just now cause you wanted to be a damn baby! We're not living in the same world as we were like what 3-4 weeks ago! Grow up! Kill or die! Im not helping you anymore" He semi-shouted at me and snatched the tampons out my hand

I sighed, I really was not help.. we got back to the car safely not having to kill anymore walkers and drive quickly out of the parking lot. As we were driving ahead of us were a bunch of walkers, to much there was no way we could drive through with out getting stuck.

"Fuck. Hurry! Turn around" Austin said

I turned around quickly, and drove. Where did they come from?! There was no way that many walkers were out when we first left out

"Turn down this rode" he pointed and I turned sharply slightly lifting the car

Driving he told me to turn down a small alley and we got out and crawled up a staircase in the alley leaving us on top of a building.

We sat breathing heavily cause both our chest were beating fastly,  cause we both didn't see that coming at all.

"We'll be here for a while.. get comfortable"

I shook my head and stood, I watched as they growled and moaned while limping down the rode. It had me thinking of where they could be going, I saw some turn off into the alley and it made me look at my car. They crowded around it but I'm just wondering why cause there was nothing in there.

"What's your name? I completely forgot"

I looked at Austin, "Abigail"

He nodded his head, "Pretty.  Hey sorry for fussing at you earlier, but you do need to realize there are just certain things you have to go out of your way and do to survive nowadays and one of those things are killing" He said

I looked away, knowing he was true but I don't think I can.. it just seems harsh to me. But I know it's a win or lose type thing.. like if I kill I'll win but if I dont ill lose and end up dead.. the growling took me away from my thoughts. Sighing, I thought of how long would we actually be up here?

----

Vote && comment ❤️❤️