More than friends?.

It was very late at night 12:55am in the morning and I can't even sleep at all I still have memories with Jooheon in my mind. I can't even take it off. I heard knocks on my door. I been wondering why people been knocking at the door this late. I reach the door and open if and I saw all the members of Monsta X looking tired and worried about something.
"Oh great..." You said and turn around
"Where is Jooheon?" Shownu said
" I don't know and don't care" you said with attitude
"Wow okay miss meany" Minhyuk said
"Just tells us please" Shownu said
"I really don't know, sorry" you said and started to tear up.
"Wowow come on tell us what happen" Wonho said
"You should ask Jooheon about it" you said
"We tried looking for him but there so sign of him at all" Shownu said
"We called and search and called other people and search more.. nothing" Minhyuk said.
"Give your phone" Hyungwon said
"What? My phone?" You said
"Just give the phone" Hyungwon said
"Okay okay chill" you said and give the phone to Hyungwon.
Hyungwon started to FaceTime Jooheon.
"I bet he will answer if (y/n) will call him" IM said.
And then it answers but it was Jackson on the camera.
"See I told you" IM said.
"Hi Jackson, um where Jooheon?" Hyungwon asked Jackson.
"Um Jooheon is sleeping in my room today" Jackson said.
"Why? Tomorrow has an other mini fan meeting" Shownu said.
"Well umm he got drunk today and he is not feeling well today so he staying with me" Jackson said.
"I hope he gets well by tomorrow" Kihyun said.
"Well he is getting a little better but let's see tomorrow" Jackson said.
"Can we come over to your house, I want to check Jooheon if he is okay?" Kihyun asked.
"Well the members are sleeping right now, so I really don't know" Jackson said.
"Alright we can check him tomorrow early in the morning" Wonho said
"Yeah sure and also (y/n)" Jackson said and Hyungwon pass you the phone.
"(Y/n), you going to explain what's going little missy" Jackson said.
"Um.." You said and you feel about to cry but you hold your tears but your eyes are getting red.
"Um.. not now and never.. just leave me alone okay.." You said in low voice and you sound about to cry but you hold your tears.
"Alright.. it's okay, I am not going to pressure you and just take your time" Jackson said.
"Well goodnight and i see you guys early in the morning alright" Jackson said
Monsta x and Jackson said bye each other and hang up. I said bye to monsta x and close the door.

Days passed and it was December 19 and you haven't heard anything about Monsta X and GOT7 that much but you been hanging out with BTS sometimes. You woke up and you got a text message by J hope saying.
"6 days until Christmas!" J hope said
"I can't wait" you replied
"Oh can you call Jimin, he said he wanted to you something" J hope said
You read it and you about to call Jimin but Jimin called you very fast then you

"6 days until Christmas!" J hope said"I can't wait" you replied"Oh can you call Jimin, he said he wanted to you something" J hope saidYou read it and you about to call Jimin but Jimin called you very fast then you

You answer it.
"Hey (y/n)" Jimin said
"Hey, what's up?" You said
"Well did J hope texted you about me?" Jimin asked
"Um yes, he said that you going to tell me something right?"
"Yes he was right" Jimin said
"I wanted to ask you if you can come over to our building to help us to celebrate one of the staffs birthday today" Jimin said and asked you
"Um well I am not doing nothing today, well sure I will go" You said
"Okay Jin can pick you up and I will be there" Jimin said and hang up.
You check outside and it was cold and it  was not snowing yet. So you went to your closet and you tried to find some comfy clothes and look cute and you find it and wear it

 So you went to your closet and you tried to find some comfy clothes and look cute and you find it and wear it

You got an extra Long Jacket just in case at night gets colder. You heard a knock in your door and you went and open it. It was Jimin waiting for you
"Ready?" Jimin said
"Yes, let's go" you said
Jimin grab your hand and walk to the car and got in very fast because it was cold outside. You and Jimin got in car and Jimin was telling you the plan about the surprise party in there building. You guys went to buy some stuff in grocery and Jimin went to pick the cake and he saw you talking with Jin. Jin was telling you some Dad Jokes and you understand them all the jokes to you laugh all his jokes. Jin tell you this big joke and you started to laugh and Jin got happy for his joke and hug you and started to laugh. You stop laughing and you tried to reach some decorations in the top but you were too short and you saw that some pick you up and you grab the decorations and you turn around and it was Jimin. He got closer to you.
"Are trying to get me jealous? You seen having fun with Jin" Jimin said.
You about to said something but Jin called Jimin to help him with something.
"You can tell me later" Jimin said and walk away. We finished buying all the stuff and went to the building. Me and all the members were decorating the dance room and i was putting the "Happy Bithday" sign and I can't even reach it and someone tap me in my shoulder and I turn around and it was Jin.
"Hey I can help you with that, just sit down in my shoulder and you reach it. Don't worry I will not drop you" Jin said
You agreed and you sit down on his shoulder and he stand up. You got scared just a bit because you felt you about to fall so you sneeze Jin face with your thighs.
"Ouch it hurts... calm down I got you" Jin said.
"Sorry..." You said and tried to calm down.
You put the sign up and Jungkook was telling you if is good or wrong.
You got perfect and Jin bring you down and take a deep breath.
"Are I told you that I won't drop you" Jin said.
"Yeah I am sorry.." You said
"Omg he is coming!" Taehyung said by looking the window.
"Okay let's go!" Rap Monster said and turn off the lights.
Suga turn on the lighter and turn on the candles and wait.
The staff open the door and we sing happy birthday to the staff and we got happy and we eat cake and have fun. All the staff had to leave and it was just us and we have to clean up. We clean it up and I trash up the stuff and I was walking this hallway and I saw a room with a big piano. I went to the room and looked to the piano and sit down and I touch the keys and start to play "I Need You by BTS" you know that song that were well.

You still playing it and your started to cry because you missed Jooheon very bad and all the members and GOT7. You stop and turn around and you saw Suga.
"Oh suga.. I'm sorry" you said whipe the tears from your face.
"Its okay.. hear listen this." Suga said and sit next to you and start playing

Suga started to raps his part and you knew a little bit of the song so you sing some parts. Taehyung came the room and started to sing with us. When we finished and I started to whipe off my tears still.
"Awe don't cry.." Taehyung said and hug me and I hug him back. Taehyung pull me towards me and said
"Hey so have you talked to Monsta X or GOT7 lately?" Taehyung said
You didn't want to answer so you look down.
"Hey you don't  have to answer" Taehyung said.
"Um where is the restroom?" You asked taehyung
"Oh well you go this hallway and turn to the left and you will see it" Taehyung said and point the directions
"Oh okay, thanks I will be back." You said and left the room
You take the left turn and someone pull you. You looked and it was Jimin
"Anyways, why are getting me jealous?" Jimin said and give you this flirty face
"I..um.." You said but you didn't want to answer.
Jimin bit his lips and got closer to give you a kiss but he went to your ear.
"You know that I like you very much and I can't hold it no more, I want to be more than friends" Jimin said and kiss your ear and walk away and give you a smirk.
You got very blushed and enter the girl restroom.
"You got to be kidding me?... more than friends?"