Chapter 7 {Taken}

Start from the beginning

I liked her before I even met Lena, and don't judge me, I still do, but she isn't gay so there isn't a reason to try.

No one else was in the car, a black SUV.

She pulled over and rolled down her window. "Kara Danvers, what are you doing out here all by yourself?" She smiled at me.

"I got into a fight with Alex and she told me to leave-" I looked down-"she, ugh, said I wasn't a Danvers." I looked back up at her.

She looked genuinely sad, "Here, get in here, we can hang out."

I shrugged slightly, and stood up, walking around her car and getting in.

"If I may ask, why did Alex yell at you?" She asked, starting to drive.

"I'm, ugh, I'm gay." I looked at her for a second, wanting to see her reaction.

"Oh? And she got bad about that?" She looked at me now, I shook my head in response.

"Why are you in National City anyway?"

"Just a little getaway." She shrugged at me, smiling, "That we can spend to have a little fun."

I smirked," Or to see James?" I pressured her and she laughed.

"Did he not tell you guys? We broke up... a while ago."

I frowned, why wouldn't he tell us?

"Wait! He really didn't tell you?" She looked at me shocked.

"N-No?"

"Oh, well, ugh, now you know." She smiled and drove on, the city coming into view.

"Where do you want to go first?"

"Home, I need clothes, I might draw a little attention." I joked, looking down at myself.

"Right, right."

-----------------

I left the building, now changed and my glasses on my face, hopping right back into Lucy's car.

"So what are we gonna do?" I looked at the women and she shrugged.

"We could see a movie, the new Wonder Women just came out!"

"What a coincidence." I joked, and she laughed as well.

"You wonder if the women who acts in the movie is actually Wonder Women, I mean, those graphics are insane!" I exclaimed, watching Lucy as she checked the times for the next show
time.

"True." She agreed. "Okay, the next show time is at 11:15, and it's 10:45, it might be busy, so we could go now. Get popcorn and our drinks so we don't have to later." She looked at me, shutting off her phone.

"Sure." I nodded, looking out the window as she started to drive.

---------------

As 'Wonder Women' ran through the battle field, aka, in WW1, known as No Man's land, my eyes caught a hold of something.

That's not her.

There's no way that's her.

The women moved a little.

It's her.

I sucked in a breathe, she's here alone right, that man next to her isn't actually here with her.

She turned her head a little more, the man looked at her, she smiled.

Oh Rao.

I started listening in to there conversation, oblivious to the movie that was playing.