04

I woke up to my school alarm, "Shit!" I had forgotten to turn it off. I then realized Summer was here I got up and did my normal face makeup with chapstick and mascara, I brushed my teeth, then I put on a cute but casual outfit.

 I then realized Summer was here I got up and did my normal face makeup with chapstick and mascara, I brushed my teeth, then I put on a cute but casual outfit

I knew Olivia would be sleeping, and she was my only ride. So I had to walk, it wasn't that bad though it was early so the sun was just rising and I loved it. I finally walked up to the Why Dont We Boys house, I walked up and quietly stepped in the door. The house was silent, so I knew everyone was asleep. I silently crept up the stairs then screamed "Wake up bitches, Summer is here!!!" I heard loud groans coming from the rooms, when they walked out and saw me they laughed and gave me hugs. I pecked Daniel on the lips and when he tried to kiss me back I playfully pulled away. "I'm so tired but I wanted to surprise you guys" they all yawned. "Well why don't you go to sleep and we can all wake up later" explained Jonah. I nodded and walked to Daniel's room I slid off my shoes, and jumped into bed. He snuggled close to me, it was cold outside and he was so warm! "Your really cold Nessa!" he said playing with my hair. I turned around to my side on the bed and kissed him. The kiss lasted a long time. He smiled and tried to kiss me again, I pulled back and raised my eyebrows. "Kiss my face" Daniel said while smiling, i laughed and kissed him. We started talking about the new album, I then asked him a question I wanted to ask since the kiss. " Will you leave me?" I asked in the middle of him speaking. He looked me in the eye and said " Why would I leave the love of my life?" I started kissing him very passionately loving the way his lips tasted of cherries, he gently presses his lips against my neck. I felt words mumble out of his mouth. As he kissed me from the neck to the lips I shivered. He tried to go for an open mouth kiss. "No" he looked down at me and tilted his eyes. "My breath probably smells terrible I ate salmon for dinner last night!" he laughed. He slipped his bottom lip into my mouth anyway. Corbyn walked in on us unfortunately that was the exact time Daniel rolled over on top of me. "Um...." I pulled my lips away from his, he tried to kiss me again, I held his face "Corbyn!" he looked over and jumped off the bed and ran too Corbyn " Um... Ya what did you, um what did you need?" he laughed. Breakfast is ready, and if you are going to make out then I recommend locking the door." I laughed at the joke " Corbyn we weren't making out!" I knew we were but I didn't have time for the boys laughing at us so I denied it. We walked downstairs and ate the Waffles and fruit Corbyn had left out. Manager Jeff walked in smiling " Vanessa you have done it, they want to write a song that you and the boys can sing, Logan Paul is even going to record a music video for it!" I screamed and hugged all of the boys this was fantastic!!! " You and the boys need to come to the studio tommorow, we need to start writing that song!"

Haha Cliffhanger. I'm so happy stuff is finally interesting! I guess you have to wait for the next update to see what there working on. ByeBye Sweets-💖