07

It was Morning and it seemed like everyone was up. I woke up to an empty bed, where is Daniel? I got dressed (down below)

 I woke up to an empty bed, where is Daniel? I got dressed (down below)

I went downstairs. No one was there. Where the hell is everybody? I went upstairs to get my phone then I came back down to make breakfast. I just had whole wheat avocado toast. I decided to call Daniel. The phone rang and rang. "Hello, Nessa?" I heard Daniel and got excited. "Hey babe I have a quick question." he paused "Ya what's up?" I rolled my eyes "oh I don't know, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU AND THE GUYS??!" he laughed "what?" I got frustrated and hung up, it's not like he was leaving forever.

Daniels POV
I felt bad. We were going to pick up Isla, her mom was gonna let us take her for a few weeks. Jack thought Isla would be excited for Nessa to be at the house. She would actually have one girl over there. I wanted it to be a surprise, I didn't know Nessa was gonna wake up that early! We were driving to get her right now. I put my face in my hands and sighed. She wasn't answering my texts!

Vanessa's POV
He wouldn't stop texting me. I wanted to respond but I was upset with him!

 I wanted to respond but I was upset with him!

I was bored. I put on Mulan, it was my favorite Disney movie, and I yes I'm like two! I got a blanket and started dozing off.

"Isla come on lets go out back I'll  show you your surprise later." I heard Jack say. Isla? I heard so much about her was she here? I woke up rubbing my eyes. I pulled on my high top white Converse, and walked outside. "Who is that pretty lady?" I heard  Isla say. The boys chuckle. I can see Dani isn't with them. "This is Vanessa, but you can call her Nessa!" Said Jack. Isla smiled at me I walked up to her and kneeled down "Hey Princess, you must be Isla you look even prettier in person!" She blushed, it was adorable. "Well I have to go, but we can definitely hang out later tonight!" She smiled and gave me a hug. Awwwww I squeezed her tightly.

Daniels POV
When I got home I saw Nessa on the couch sleeping. I was about to wake her up, so we could go out and spend time together. Then I remembered, she was to "Mad" to talk to me, I walked up to our room and just scrolled through my phone. I heard foot steps coming up stairs. It was Vanessa, "Hey Dani," i loved the way her voice sounded so soft, wait what am I doing, I'm mad at her. I looked at her then went back to my phone. As I looked at her I saw what I see every time I look at her, true beauty. She makes me crazy. She walks over and sits on the bed next to me "well, I'm sorry I got mad that you went to go get Isla for
Me."
Vanessa's POV
He glared at me "why would you ignore me!" He said slightly shouting. "Dont yell Daniel! And because i thought you were keeping stuff from me! I have gotten hurt before by someone cheating on me! And I thought you were different, and you are I just expected you to be like all the rest!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. I fell down to my knees and started crying. I couldent bare thinking Daniel could be like all those other guys.