Chapter 5 - Pool Of Emotions

~~~Tanya's Point Of View~~~

"Its a nice pool." Rocky said swimming in the huge round pool.

"Show off, bet I can swim faster than you." I said joking around.

"Sounds like someone wants to race."

Giggling I said, "Bring it."

"Okay, Ready Set Race."

I swam as fast as I could and fully concentrated on my swimming. I passed what we agreed on was the finishing point.

"I WON, ha ha!!" I cheered as Rocky finished.

"Got to admit, was not expecting that but congratulations...winner" he chuckled as he went in for a hug.

Gently he clutched a little tighter. I took a deep breath and relaxed into the hug and enjoyed it so much words can not explain, It felt like the world had stopped and me & Rocky were the only two people left. Water splashed onto us which made us separate, I realised that everyone had jumped in.

"Hey Rocky and Tan, I see you didn't invite us over" Ell moaned.

"Well you're all here now" Rocky said pissed but tried to hide his anger, he muttered something under his breath. Wait...did he enjoy the hug?

"What was that hug about" Rydel said teasing me.

I couldn't say anything, I could feel my cheeks burning up, Rocky realised this and reassured them that it was a friendly hug because I had won the race. On hearing this the boys wanted a diving contest. The girls got out the pool and sat down by the edge.

When no one was looking I mouthed 'Thank You' to Rocky, he mouthed back 'Its ok" then he pointed towards his mouth and mouthed 'smile' and smiled himself. Without even thinking a smile appeared on my face and he put his thumbs up 'good' he mouthed before it was his turn to dive.

The boys stayed in the pool, whilst me, Reyna and Rydel sat at the edge dipping our legs in the pool.

"Tan you don't have feelings for Rocky, Do you?" Reyna said looking at me very concerned.

"Aha no, I promise there's nothing between me and Rocky, it's just the start of a really good friendship." I said only lying about there's nothing between us because I know I like him somewhere in my heart, but his heart is set for another girl, Who we were meeting tomorrow.

"Aww you guys would be the best, best friends ever." Rydel added, which made me feel better.

"Enough about me, what about you and Ross" I said trying to change the subject.

"Well nothing important but he may be taking me out tomorrow." Reyna said as she blushed. Which was really cute because shes not really a blusher but ever since shes met Ross, shes been blushing non-stop, he must mean something really special to her.

"AHHHHH!!" Me and Rydel shrieked in unison.

We all came out the pool. Ryland said that we should go out for dinner so they all went home to get dressed. Before they left Riker mentioned to wear something for a fancy. I closed the door suspiciously.

"Where do you thinking they're taking us?" I asked Reyna.

"I don't know but I'm excited, what are you planning on wearing?"

"How about we wear those gowns"

"Yesss, I totally forgot about those, let's get ready then." Reyna said so excitedly.

We both went to our rooms and got everything we needed to get ready out.

Couple hours later, I screamed "FINISHED!" I wore my only Rachel Gilbert Portia Embellished White Gown-yes I know its expensive but it was my birthday present that everyone paid for-On my feet I wore my black suede high heels, I did my eyes smokey using silver and black eyeshadow and wore coral lipstick, to finish off I straightened my hair.

( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=8069114&.svc=copypaste&id=116464948 )

Reyna and I came out at the same time and wow she looked beautiful.

"Ahhh, You look gorgeous!" Reyna said to me.

"Thank you and You look A-mazing!!"

A beep came from outside which was our queue to leave, we both hurried downstairs, locked the door to find a limousine waiting for us.

"What have they planned for us?" Reyna mumbled in shock.

"I'm not sure,but I'm guessing we're about to find out." I replied as someone started to come out.

A/N

Hope you guys are enjoying it! Wonder whats planned for them?? :)
Find out hopefully tomorrow

Vote, Comment and Follow xx

Also want to add there is going to be huge drama(s) in future chapters, be prepared ;)

Love all your sweet comments really do make my day, love you guys!! <3 <3