Chapter 4 - A Sexy Green Mess

~~~Tanya's Point Of View~~~

My eyes met Rocky's perfect eyes and I couldn't help my lips from turning into a smile, he smiled back and patted on the sofa indicating to come sit next to him. We all sat down and discussed how we were going to decorate the house.

"We should all partner up" Ross suggested smirking at Reyna.

"How about we have a little competition." Riker said.

Everyone liked the idea but didn't understand how it would be a competition.

"So we all get into pairs, we choose a room upstairs, The best decorated room wins. We get to spend one week on it and then we'll do downstairs together." Riker explained.

"Thats a good idea Riks, but whats the prize!" Rydel said.

"I don't know, we'll decide later but for now is everyone in?"

Everyone cheered and got into pairs. Obviously Reyna and Ross were the first pair, then Rydel and Ell. Me, Rocky, Ryland and Riker were left. Riker went with Ryland and me and Rocky were paired together.

Upstairs there are four rooms- two big ones and two medium sized ones-Reyna and me had already picked which ones we wanted, so me and Rocky planned on decorating my room, Reyna and Ross were decorating Reyna's room and the other two pairs planned on decorating the guest rooms.

Rocky had gone downstairs to get the paints and wallpapers. He soon came up with cans of lime green paint.

"Rocky I told you to get purple paint" I said.

"Yes I know but Lime green is so much better"

"No it is not, plus purple is my favourite colour and it's my room"

"But greens mine"

"Rocckkyy" I said sulking like a baby.

"Aww fine, but we're painting our second room in lime green."

"Ahah yay!!"

"By the way, you look cute when you sulk" Rocky teased as he went back down for purple paints.

(I kind of knew we were never going to be together but I could see a great friendship beginning.)

I followed behind to put the green paints back, I was holding it very tightly as the lid was open. In the middle of the staircase I slipped, I managed to hold the can but all the paint went flying and fell all over Rocky. He screamed as the paint covered his body. I couldn't help my self from laughing so I sat on the stairs laughing at how funny he looked.

"Oh is someone finding this funny" Rocky said with an evil smirk on his face.

"You know what Tan, I haven't had a hug off you yet." He said opening his arms wide open.

"Nooooo!!" I screamed as he chased me up the stairs.

"Rocky, ahaha I swear I didn't do it on purpose." I said but couldn't help but giggle.

"You're still getting a Rocky style hug" He chuckled.

I got into the room and locked the door but I couldn't hear Rocky, he must've went to wash off. I opened the door and the coast was clear so I decided to go back to painting.

As I reached down for the paint, green arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"ROC.." I got out before he lifted me up and twirled me. We both couldn't help ourselves from giggling as he continued to twirl me around.

"Ahha, Rocky put me down" I said starting to get dizzy but he only spun faster. His laugh was so cute I didn't want it to end.

"AHHH!! Okay you're going to fast, Rocky put me down!" I screamed.

He refused to put me down, we both felt very dizzy and soon collapsed onto the floor. I fell on top of Rocky as he took the fall. We both bursted out with laughter as we looked at each other on the floor.

"You look a green mess now" Rocky said snorting out with laughter as he pointed towards the mirror. I had forgotten that he was covered in green paint, now I was too.

"We're a hot mess" I giggled.

"Is everything ok...Woah what happened to you guys!" Riker said as he came up to the room door.

Soon after everyone came to check what the loud bang was, me and Rocky were still on the floor in each other's arms covered in green paint, we both parted and stood up slowly, when we both stood straight we couldn't help ourselves from bursting out with laughter again. They all sighed, then giggled and went back to their decorating.

"Let's go wash off in the swimming pool." Rocky said.

"Great idea, you go down, I'll be with you in a min." I replied going into the suitcase to get my bikini. He went out and I quickly changed into my black and white polka dot bikini and went downstairs and saw Rocky hosing himself and then jumping into the pool. I forgot we had a swimming pool before Rocky mentioned it, it's really big and really nice and now I'm taking my first dip in it with Rocky.

"TAN, COME IN!!" He screamed from the pool. I went and hosed off.

"MAKE WAY, COZ I'M COMIIINNGGG" I shrieked as I jumped into the pool.

A/N

Thought this chapter was really cute, Hope you guys liked it.

Comment, vote and follow xx

Love you guys.