Chapter 6

A;N// Sorry for the lack of updates + the long wait, I'm just super busy + holiday idk i'm sorrryyyy. BTW, I TEND NOT TO CHECK OVER FOR SPELLING MISTAKES AND STUFF, I APPOLOGISE IN ADVANCE)

..

Michael's POV

I look down at Luke's sleeping body in my arms and it takes me a moment to realise where I was. I brought Luke back last night after our date. We fell asleep?

I gently place Luke down on the sofa once I get up and quietly pace out the lounge into the kitchen.

Last night didn't go as planned, Daniel with Amber was probably the worst part.

I turn around once I hear footsteps and I'm soon joined in the kitchen by a smiling Luke, making me smile wider.

"Morning sunshine" he mumbles, sitting down on one of the chairs with his blanket around him.

I chuckle and nod my head before turning and continuing to make us breakfast.

I decide to just go with the basic, eggs and toast. If he doesn't like it he can leave and go to some cafe.

I roll my eyes at my comment within my head as I plate up our food and sit down at the table with him, he instantly tucks into the food causing me to stare at him in awe for a moment before continuing to eat my breakfast in silence.

"What do you want to do today?" Luke breaks the silence.

"Um.." I think for a moment as I continue to chew on the piece of toast in my mouth.

"We could hang out with Calum and Ashton? Play video games and shit"

His eyes brighten and he takes no time to nod before finishing off the breakfast I made for him. I know Ashton and Calum like Luke, And i know he finds them cooler than the guys he used to hang out with back Australia. But after last night, Amber and all, I feel like today is just going to be drama filled and Luke's lack of smiling will slack.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?,"

It takes me a moment to realise who the voice is coming from and I nod with a smile, Standing up to wash away the plates.

"Towels are in the cuboard in the hall by the way, And there is clothes in my room" I call out after him once he leaves before continuing to tidy away.

I miss my parents being around to tell me what to do, but they were the ones to kick me out, causing me to have to bring up myself. I would say I reasonably kept the house in a good shape along with myself. I stayed in school and got a bit of a part time job, Up until I stopped caring and everything went downhill. But Luke has changed that, And it makes me want to get back on track.

Once I've stacked the plates away I decide to make some kind of effort to make the lounge area look decent. First, I re-arrange the pillows, then lighting a scented candle.

I take one last glance around the room before jogging out of it and upstairs to find something to wear.

It's not as if Ashton and Calum were the kind of people to care about what my house looked like, i just don't want Luke thinking i'm lazy.

"Hey," I mumble to Luke once i'm inside the room. He has on a pair of my grey sweats and a black tshirt I guess he found from my endless collection. He's looking good as always, Expecially in my clothes.

I eventually stop staring as he says Hello back, Walking towards my closet I close the door to change into a Navy pair of jeans and my red flannel shirt.

Thinking of red I head back outside the closet, It would be pretty cool if I dyed my hair red, I'll be sure to do that soon.

"I think the guys are here" Luke tells me while standing up off my bed, I walk towards him and he turns to face me.