Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Luke’s POV

I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. Some people think that it will be too soon but I don’t think that. We have known each other 2 months even if we only met 2 days ago. I’m just hoping that she says yes.

“Are you ok Luke?” Eliza asked looking at me.

“Yeah I’m ok. Just thinking about something.” I said glancing at her and smiling.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I walked to her side of the car and helped her out then entwining our fingers.

“What name?” The waiter asked.

“Hemmings.” I answered.

“Right this way Mr Hemmings.” The man said and led us to a booth near the back.

He handed us menus and took our drink orders. I think I am going to ask her after we have finished eating. When the man came back with our drinks, we ordered our food. We made small talk while we waited for our food to come.

“Thank you for asking me out Luke.” Eliza said smiling at me.

“It’s my pleasure Eliza.” I answered and reached across and held her hand. Right then, as soon as we touched, I felt sparks.

When our food came, we ate in silence, just making the odd comment here and there. Once we had finished and the plates had been taken away, I decided to ask her.

“El, I know we haven’t known each other a long time, but I really like you. I like the way you blush every time I compliment you. The way I feel sparks every time that we touch and it just feels so right to be with you. So I want to know if you would be my girlfriend?” I asked looking into her eyes.

I saw her eyes tear up and a smile form on her face before she slowly nodded. I smiled back at her before standing up and hugging her. We pulled back and looked into each other’s eyes before leaning forward and pressing our lips together. The sparks felt stronger than ever, just from kissing her. We pulled away and smiled at each other before we decided to go home. I paid even though Eliza insisted that she paid for herself.

We made our way back to her house in silence. It wasn’t awkward silence, we were just enjoying each other’s company.

When we got there everyone was still up, they all looked towards the door as soon as we walked in.

“Where were you? It is 10:01 you are 1 minute late!” Michael said making his way over to us.

“Traffic.” Eliza said taking off her heels.

“How did it go?” Ashton whispered to me.

“I asked her to be my girlfriend.”

“What did she say?”

“She said yes.” I said smiling before walking into the living room and sitting down. Eliza came and sat on my lap and cuddled into my chest.

*****

Sorry its a short chapter