Heaven Of Love

In a place where milk fountains were flowing and beautiful flowers and fruits of different colours were hanging from trees sat an aged man on a large and vivacious golden throne. He was wearing a milky white three piece suit matching the colour of his own skin. His wrinkles and grey hair clearly indicating his experience in running the world....yes, you heard it right! It was Almighty himself sitting in his beloved throne in his luscious and luxurious abode, HEAVEN...

He had a remote in his hand and a transparent tv in the front showing him the condition of human beings on Earth. He swapped the lives of people just like we swap channels. Tuning the tv, he came across an interesting life. It was the life of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He pressed the button of information and just then a computerized voice spoke...

Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Age:- 27
Occupation:- Businessman
Hobbies:- Cooking, Dancing

He has a tragic life full of obstacles. He madly loved a girl named Zara once but she betrayed him brutally. She cheated him with his best friend Gaurav. He was shattered! From then he totally changed. He became an arrogant and egoistic, brutal and selfish businessman. LOVE, the feeling he once worshipped, hates it to the core now! He lost all his love and forgot to give it to anybody. He hates love now! To forgot his sorrows and problems he drinks a lot of alcohol. Intoxicated in whiskey, his life has become more ruthless. He is a nice hearted man, he just needs to believe in love again. He needs to fall in love all over again. He needs an angel in his life.

God looked at Shivaay's picture which magnified in the magical television. He felt disheartened. One of His children are in trouble. He should help him. Just then an idea popped in His mind. "My Love!!! Where are you My love??" He called out in his loud and authoritative voice but there was also a sweetness in it. And there flying across the milk ponds and fountains came a beautiful girl or most specifically an angel. She was flying in the sky bouncing in the white clouds. She was wearing a white shimmering gown and her body was adorned with various pearl jeweleries. She was an angel of heaven. God smiled cheekily and hugged her while she touched His feet. "Yes All father !! Any orders??" She asked as she looked at Him. There was divinity in her. Of course she was an angel..!!

"Hmm...Angel Of Love, Annika...I do have an assignment for you..." Almighty said and showed her the information and picture of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She burst out in tears seeing the poor human. God held her shoulders and said..."Annika..Your job is to go to Earth and make Shivaay's life happy...make him believe in love as you are the love angel.... there's no one other than you who can do this job...!!" He said and Annika assured him that she would go.

NEXT DAY...

Annika got ready to go to Earth. All the Angels and Fairies bid her goodbye. Almighty hugged her and gave her some extra powers so that she can make Shivaay fall in love easily. She smiled and took them...."I will not use powers to make someone fall in love..." Annika muttered under her breath. But God heard it and smiled at her childishness. Then taking all the goodbyes and blessings Annika proceeded towards Earth, the place she wanted to go for so long.

********
Shivaay threw a broken glass on the floor and screamed in agony as a broken piece pierced his palm. All the office staff came to his rescue but he shooed them all. He bent down to collect the alcohol soaked broken glass with his blood-covered hands when suddenly he heard a voice say..
"Tute hue tukde kaanch ke ho ya dil ke hamesha pyaar se hi judta hain..."
He turned around and saw a beautiful girl standing. He saw her from toe to head. She was wearing a peach coloured long skirt, a white top with a blue coat. She wore a little make up but looked gorgeous. Shivaay was mesmerized by her beauty when he remembered her words...he stood up, held her wrists and twisted it at her back and shouted..."Don't you dare talk about love in front of me!!!" His eyes were bloodshot red. She kept calm and released her hand from his grip...."Hi sir! I am Annika...your new secretary...!!" She introduced herself. Shivaay calmed a bit and looked aside...There was a silence when Annika spoke "Sir aapne drink kiya hain!!"
Shivaay looked at her furiously and pinned her to the wall...."Tum meri Secretary ho! Don't you bloody interfere in my life..." He again shouted. Annika remained unaffected and said "I will definitely interfere in your life sir! Ye aapka ghar nahi hain it's office and here I am your secretary...I will be taking care of you..." She said firmly. Shivaay held her shoulders tightly trying to give her pain but nothing happened to her..!! "Tumhe Dard nahi hota kya??" He asked and she nodded in no. She was dying in pain but didn't show it.
His expression softened a bit seeing her innocent face. He left her and went to collect the glass pieces when she also came and helped him collect them. He looked at her intensely. Her hair flying in the air and moving in a to and fro motion was casting a spell on him. She took his hands and bandaged it as blood was dripping from it.
The next day at office Annika saw him drinking alcohol...She went near and broke the whiskey bottle on the floor. Shivaay was infuriated and he pulled her close to him by force...."Itna haq kisne diya tumhe!!!" He said and fell unconscious on her shoulder..."Bhagwaan ne!!" She uttered.  She took him to his home and made him sleep. Next Morning he felt really embarrassed! He went to drink alcohol that evening but Annika's face showed in front of his eyes.... this girl was changing him and he was happy about it...Days passed! She took care of him and he pulled her closer to him... Shivaay was getting used to Annika. And Annika slowly and steadily she was falling in love with him. For the whole world he was the cruel and arrogant businessman but she saw how sweet and soft hearted person he was! Due to one girl, he became like this...!! It's time to complete her assignment..she thought.
She called Shivaay at night and told him to come and meet her. He came to an isolated place.
"What happened Annika?? Everything is okay right??" He asked and caressed her cheeks...