capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión

Start from the beginning

"Are we still on for Mrs. Maggie's this Friday?"

He nodded, running his fingers up and down my side. "Yes." His phone began to ring on the table and he groaned, reaching over to grab it. "I have a conference call in five minutes," he sighed, "do you mind if I take it?"

I shook my head. "Not at all, go make that money."

Luca laughed, watching as I stood up and his eyes travelled down my body. He groaned again and said, "You make me want to quit my job and devote my life to fücking you senseless."

"Mm," I bit my bottom lip, grinning deviously, "that sounds like a very honourable job." I climbed on his lap and he squeezed my ass, rubbing it gently. "How about...we have some fun?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Well," I slid my hands down his chest, "do you remember when you went to Tokyo and we were FaceTiming?" He nodded. "I was thinking we could do something like that."

"I don't think I'm following you very well, hermosa."

I grinned, deviously and licked my bottom lip. "Just because you'll be with someone on the phone, doesn't mean that we have to stop all fun. In fact, I want to see how long you can last with my mouth on your cöck before the other person realises something is happening."

His eyes darkened and I could already feel all the blood swelling his dïck. "It's a video call conference, Daniela."

"Even better."

"Very well," he stood up, taking his laptop to the kitchen table and patiently set up the call while I moved the other chairs, so I could crawl underneath.

I grinned up at him, pulling his sweats down his legs. I rubbed his dïck through his boxers and he groaned, biting his lip as he reached down to tighten my hand around himself. He opened his mouth to say something, but a ding on the computer signalled the start of the call and he breathed in deeply.

Precum oozed out and I rubbed my thumb against the head of his dïck, just teasing him. I wasn't paying attention to the details of their conversation, I just know that it was a man and they were talking about some shares.

It was rather boring, so I just focused all my thoughts on sucking Luca off. His hand would sometimes reach down to grab my hair and pull me closer and I had to force myself not to gag too loudly.

"Are you alright?" The man asked, concerned over Luca's sudden coughing fit. He had been trying to hide the string of curses he was saying under his breath.

"Yeah," Luca nodded, his face quite reddish, "just a little under the weather."

"Ah, I understand. I was a little sick myself a couple of days ago. If you want, we can cut the call short and you can rest. I just wanted to verify all the information with you before we went on with the process."

Luca nodded again, tightening his hold on my hair when I sucked him harder into my mouth. "Y-yeah," his voice sounded strained, "we can do that. Thank you for calling, Mike."

"No problem, Mr. Valente, I hope you feel better."

He ended the call and slammed his laptop shut. "Come here."

I gladly climbed on his lap.

For some reason, knowing that I was now his girlfriend made the sex even better.

~*~

The rec centre gymnasium was decorated beautifully. The decorations were kept light and dispersed throughout. It was almost like stepping into a time machine and the elderly people present seemed to love it.