-Life in Equestria-

Sci-Twi's POV

Today is the day that im going to do a lot of things...for example doing my work/studies,duties for being the princess here in equestria,Spend more time on my friends here and Going to teach some children in the school or maybe...in some kind of places?

Im confused what to do...but still i may kind of introduced equestria some newest things happening in my world...i introduced them the works of technology the new version,and things that we've been using today to write its called a pencil/pen...btw here there using a quil its been old times and more more new stuff...

Everypony in equestria seems...curious about new stuffs i've been introducing them but still they enjoyed it in the end...

-Morning-

I woke up from my sleep in this huge comforting castle...and ready to do my first task luckily spike here helps me to check the list and my task to do...

I walked down the halls and to the kitchen to eat breakfast also spike made the delicious breakfast...and of course also we invited or new friends,Rainbow Dash,Rarity,Applejack,Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie...

I use my phone to contact them...i levitated the phone using my magic and start typing in messenger of course i also added internet in my castle and it became popular and it spread whole across equestria...Here' our chat went through..

~TheBestGroupEvahhh~

*laughs*Pinkie Pie made the Group😆

Online Now

Sci-TwilightSparkle16 👑

TS:Hi Guys!!!meet me in the castle now for some...BREAKFAST!!!😄

RainbowAssesomeDash_20% Cooler😎

RD:Sup

~RarityVeryFabulousAlways~#TheDramaQueen☆

R:Kay...were coming darling😉

AppleJackHardworkForever/72🍎

AJ:You bet ya...👍

FluttersAnimalLover8942🐣

F:Okay...😊

PinkamenaDianePie22_Cupcake/#Partay!!!!4Lyfe!!!!🍬🍭🍫🍪🍰🍩🍦🍧🍮

PP:OkieDokieLokie...Were always there twi...silly me i already ate breakfast...all well im still commiiinnggg😂

Sci-TwilightSparkle16👑

TS:Okay guys see you now!!! 😁

Well that ended well...

And now their all here and...with their gadgets...

Pinkie Pie brought here laptop and with her phone,

Rarity bring with her ipad,Rainbow Dash bring her SamsungGalaxyNote+,And Applejack bring her tablet and her imac laptop...what's wrong with them???

Are they addicted at first i introduced them technology???Oh well its just first place...(btw im just like this when its the first time using gadgets)

They arrived and greeting me while looking at their gadgets...So much for the technology😩

They sat on the living room and i put the delicious breakfast on the table beside them...and still there not gonna put their gadgets down...they eat while using them but Pinkie...she refuses even though she likes to eat even she's done eating...

'After eating breakfast while using Gadgets'

"Guys i have lots of work to do today and maybe...if i could leave you alone here in the...castle while using your gadgets...and also don't forget that we have a bonding to do..."i said.

*While looking in their gadgets * "Okay Twilight"

They all said in unison...

I left them alone in the living room and i walked outside with spike and asked him what is the first task to do...

"Your first task is meeting the two sisters...and talked to them what your studying of friendship is better or not...and keep going..."Spike said."huh...well that's strange that the list said im going to them while the other day (I didn't introduced the new stuffs like the technology yet)that celestia said she's going to provide the list and said that i have to study friendship!!!not talking to them in person!!!..."i said while angry and confused.

"But still i have to follow what the list said it now even that celestia said i think she's addicted now in tecnnology that its going to provide much work and study""Well lets go then"...

Walking straight to ponyville

Woah everypony here in ponyville is few and some of them are using gadgets...and also my student starlight glimmer is talking to her laptop with her friends...augh i think she uses skype...

In Canterlot

We arrived in canterlot...and through the castle and...WHAT THE...!!! Guess what the two sisters are playing xbox 360...omgoodness i never see them playing together like that and there playing some combat/war etc. games like mortal combat,call of duty and etc. But now there playing tekken 6 or 7...how im i suppose to talk to them while playing...i guess i have to wait before their finished...😧

That it...TY!!! 

~Love Lots~♡(Some Changes)