-Introduction-

Hello my name is twilight Lavander May Sparkle but you can call me twilight sparkle or twilight and I am 17 years old,I lived in a world called Equestria and also my mentor or my teacher princess celestia taught me how to make friends that was the first day i don't want to make friends but luckly spike my #1 assistant helped me and be ready for the summer sun celebration...and i have to go in this place called ponyville were i met 6 ponies that become my bestfriends and to defeat nightmare moon in that time....sooooo there princess celestia wants me to study the magic of friendship and allows me to stay in ponyville.And so we continue to help equestria to defeat villians or enimies using the elements of harmony and continue to bring the magic of friendship all around the world,And that's why i became the princess of friendship with the help of my friends and my other friend that became my student starlight glimmer we are still connected for each other....still my mission in equestria is done i ask the princesses that i want to stay/live in the other dimension for some kind of a visit or vacation,I pack my things and ready to goooo!!!!! This dimension is called the human world were i visit to defeat evil villians of course i wanted to stay there for a while and also my miss my friends back in equestria also im exited too visit again my canterlot friends....I go inside the portal and i saw this girl it looks like me and i think she is from another school and i walk towards her and say 'hi' and again we talk and talk until she said that 'I want to go and discover your world!!!!!' She said.Because i told her everything about myself and hers too and so i told her that we can switch places and its an agreement aaannddd she agrees....i pretend to be her and she pretend to me but i told ber that she would tell celestia that she is me from the other dimension but she will pretend to be me in the world of equestria so that ponies will not be furious and so that my adventures awaiting......

That's all for now thank you readers!!!!......😁

😁