guilt

(Justins p.o.v.)

I feel bad for Jen. She hates Brad and cried so much over him. 
I get in the car and drive to Courts house. When I arrive I see that Jen isn't here yet so I just walk to the door and ring the bell. Courteney opens the door and lets me in. ''Where's Jen'' she asks.
''I really don't know, we said we would meet here at 6'' I say. 
''Should I call her?'' 
''Yea good idea!'' Court dials her number and I hear her talking. When she comes back I can see something's wrong. ''What is it?'' I ask. 
''she said she's be here in a few minutes but she didn't sound that happy''.
''shit, what did Brad do this time..'' I whisper but loud enough for her to hear it.
''Brad? what's with Brad?'' 
''Both Brad and Jen signed up for a part in the movie called The Opposite, last night she cried so hard. she said she hated him'' I explain.
''ah that's terrible..'' just when she says that we hear a car parking. we walk to the door and open it.
My heart sinks when I see Jen, crying. I run over to her and hug her, just then she collaps. 
''JEN?'' I shout ''JEN WHAT'S WRONG?'' 

--------------------------------------------------

So sorry for this crappy chapter, I'm just really busy with school and stuff..