25. 😔💭 Missing You💭😔

Jacks POV
I want my sister. I need her. We aren't allowed to visit her today as she's having a operation. I grab ice cream and lay in bed all day crying, knowing this is what Lea would've done on a day like this. I walk into Conor's room and he is filming a cover for Lea.
Conor's POV
" Hello everybody! I know I said I wouldn't be uploading but I am want to do this. I'm gonna be singing I will never forget you by Zara Larson for my baby sister." I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Jack stood at my doorway. He comes behind the camera and watches me film my cover.

Once I'm done I edit it and upload it.

Leanne's POV
I lay on my bed tired as hell after my operation. I'm so glad my tumor has gone! The hospital treated it and I'm now as happy as ever! I go on my laptop and watch some YouTube. I soon realise Conor has uploaded a cover and I have to watch it! It's Zara Larson I will never forget you, I love that song!

My eyes well with tears as he states it's for me. I watch the video and turn off my laptop to be met with a quiet, calming silence. The song lyrics flow through my brain.
' I will never forget you, you will always be by my side! From the day that I met you, I knew that I would love you till the day I die. And now I never was so sure but in my heart I will always be yours! I will never forget you, you will always be by my side till the day I die'
- the next day-
" Joe!" I say embracing him in a tight hug.
" Hello princess I brought you these" He says handing me and adorable teddy and some roses. I tear up slightly at the fact Joe would do such a thing.
" Aw babe! Thank you I love you"
" I love you too" He says pulling em into a passionate kiss. It was literally like a make out session. Afterwards the nurse came in and said I was free to go home! I got changed into a nice outfit and sat in Joes lap waiting for the buttercream squad to come.

" Hey Joe, is Lea awake y- LEA!" Jack shouted running and pulling em into the tightest hug ever.
" Jack your gonna kill me!" I said laughing and hitting his back. Everyone gave me a hug and we all went to the Maynard and Peiters household. And Kayla was going to be there! ( If you forgot who Kayla was its Conor's girlfriend😁 Okay in with the story!)
" I haven't seen Kayla in forever!" I say getting excited. It was a long drive back to theirs so I slept in the car cuddled up to Joe. I think Hoe must've fallen asleep too as I felt a head on mine. I heard Oli whisper
" Aww bless look at them! The two lovebirds!"
" Aww ye" Jack replied then I heard a few cameras go off.
I feel someone shake me gently. It was Joe!
" Cmon princess are we going in?" He says kissing my nose. We went in and started to play dares. Kayla texted Conor and said she couldn't make it tonight.
" Leanne I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Joe in Jacks bedroom!" Caspar laughs.
" Ew why my bedroom!" Jack says making everyone laugh. I took Joes hand and led him into Jacks bedroom. Joe wrapped his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck. We both leaned in. Joe smiled into the kiss making me smile. After a few minutes Joe bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. He slid his tongue into my mouth as we kissed passionately. Our tongues fight as my hands get lost in his hair and he squeezes my ass. He mumbles jump and I do as I'm told. My legs wrap around his waist. The kisses starts to get abit more heated as Joe kisses down my neck. He finds my soft spot and sucks it making me moan.
" Alrighty guys your seven mi- I guess we'll just leave you to it! Use protection!" Conor says shutting the door behind him.
Conor's POV
Alrighty guys your seven mi- I guess I'll just leave you to it! Use protection!" I say before shutting the door and walking back into the living room.
" Where's Leanne and Joe?" Oli asks.
" There in Jacks room" I reply sitting down next to Anth.
" But there seven minutes are up!" Jack says.
" I know" I grin.
" Oh they better not be having sex on my fucking bed!" Jack says standing up and walking towards his bedroom door.
Jacks POV
" Oh they better not be having sex on my fucking bed!" I say standing up making everyone laugh. I peek through a crack in my door. Thank god! There just kissing! Fucking hell Joe is eating her face off! I walk back into the living room and sit down.
" Are they?" Mikey asks laughing.
" No they just kissing but Joe is eating her fucking face off!" I say. They boys and I all burst into a fit of laughter. We all go back to my bedroom and quietly open the door without the two noticing. They are standing up but Leanne is on Joes waist. They were kissing and then suddenly Joe starts kissing and sucking on her neck. His hands travel down her and he squeezes her ass. Leanne lifts up his head and kisses him on the lips again. Joe does something causing her to moan. Me and the boys cover our mouths trying not to laugh. We get our phones out and film it. This may sound disturbing but my sister is pretty good at it😉 Annoyingly Oli can't help himself and let's out a giggle causing Leanne and Joe to stop and look at us. Lea gives me a death glare before slamming the door shut and locking it.
" Hey that's my bedroom!" I shout banging in the door.
" What do you think I'm gonna say?" Leanne shouts back.
" I don't know" I reply
" I don't fucking care!!" She shouts making all the boys laugh.
" I know this sounds weird but fuck your sister is good at that" Anth says winking.
" You do know Lea still loves you Anth!" Oh shit! If Lea finds out I just spilt her secret she will kill me. My eyes widen and I put my hand other my mouth. P.S in this story Anth and Lea used to date.Conor glares at me angrily.
" You heard nothing!" I say and go to the fridge to get a drink. Anth eyes widen and he smirks.
Conor's POV
" Did she actually fancy me!?" Anth say gobsmacked.
" Ye" I mumble annoyed.
" What's up Con?" He says.
"Jack wasn't meant to tell you and if Lea finds out she will kill him and when I say kill I literally fucking mean it! She will probably beat the shit out of him. When he spilled one of her old secrets like a very deep personal secret. Well let me just explain so Lea has always wanted to kill herself.... like always. Twice she tried to kill her self but thank god I was there to save her. Then one day Jack told mum and Lea went mental! When I came home I found Jack on the bedroom floor passed out with a black eye and his head was bleeding! No joke!" I sigh and then Jack comes back and sits with us.
" It's true. Do not tell anyone!" Jack says pointing at everyone.
" We won't" they all say. Jack nods and goes back to drinking his drink. I hear moans coming from Jacks bedroom and I start laughing and everyone shoots me a confused look.
" Can you not hear that? Everyone be quiet" I whisper.
" LEA!" Joe shouts from in the bedroom. Then there is more moaning. Everyone bursts out laughing but Anth sits there quiet and looking quite hurt. That's weird.