twenty five. lacrosse game ✔️

Start from the beginning

This caused the blonde girl to look at the field, a smile forming on her lips when she noticed her friend on the field, about to play the game.

"Because he's on the team?" Melissa answered the Sheriff and that made Sheriff Stilinski blink rapidly before it finally sinked into him.

"He is." Sheriff Stilinski mumbled, still shocked to finally see his son play lacrosse.

Melissa nodded, smiling at the reaction of Stiles' dad. "Mm - hmm."

Faye grinned, clapping her hands, "Go, Stiles!" She shouted, happy to finally see Stiles Stilinski play lacrosse on an actual game and not just in their practice.

This caused the Sheriff to support his son as well. "He's on the team. He's– he's on the field." He stood up from his seat and screamed, "My son is on the field!" Faye and Melissa widened their eyes at the sight of the Sheriff but that didn't made him sit back down, it was the weird looks that he received from other people.

"Oh, dear God." Faye heard from Stiles due to her werewolf hearing, making her giggle lightly but she stopped as soon as she heard another voice.

"Scott, can you hear me?" The light inside her eyes diminished as soon as she recognized that voice. It was Gerard. "Ah, you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting."

Faye's blood boiled in anger, not wanting to play Gerard's games. "Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone."

The Aderes looked at Scott with her mouth slightly agape. Her heart's racing due to fright. "So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you?" Gerard began. "Or the sheriff, your best friend's father?" Faye kept shaking her head at the names mentioned. "Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?" Just in time, Lydia Martin sat beside her and greeted them but she had no time to greet her back considering that she's listening to Gerard's voice. "Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?"

"Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach?" Faye's eyes landed on Coach Finstock, actually worried that he might get hurt. But she was more afraid at the next sentence of the hunter. "Or should it be your other friend. Faye, is it?" Gerard asked.

This time, Scott looked back at Faye and that's when their eyes met. "Leave her alone." He practically growled out.

Gerard chuckled, taking note of the way Scott's lips moved, practically reading the words that he said. "It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't– I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood." Gerard spat.

Faye's heart couldn't stop beating fast, afraid that one of her friends will get hurt and scared that Gerard might do something to her. She couldn't let him do that, she just couldn't. But how could she stop him? He's an experienced hunter and can control the Kanima whenever he likes. He's practically unstoppable.

Faye shook her head as soon as she heard the gasps from the audience after Stiles got tackled by a player for getting the lacrosse ball.