He moved the model brooms around idly, wishing there was some way he could have seen what Voldemort had torn from Grindelwald's mind that night. He paused. He couldn't know that, but maybe there was another way he could learn what Grindelwald had known. But Ron and Hermione would never go for it.

He looked at the time and jumped out of his seat. They were visiting Nurmengard tomorrow, if the owl hadn't been delayed. He would have to Floo them now.

He ran quickly down the stairs, the thick carpet muffling his steps. He stepped into the living room, ready to ask Malfoy and Zabini if he could use the fire quickly, and stopped dead.

Zabini was stretched out on the couch over Malfoy, his arms resting either side of Malfoy's head. Malfoy's arms were wrapped around Zabini's waist, Zabini's shirt scrunched and disheveled in Malfoy's hands. Harry must have made a sound, because Zabini's head whipped up from Malfoy's neck. He saw Harry standing there and smirked. Malfoy turned his head to the door and gave a start, his face flushed.

Harry immediately spun around and left, managing to squeak out something that was meant to be an apology. He walked into the kitchen since it was the easiest path to take and sat down. His heart was racing like he'd just sprinted. He'd had no idea that Zabini and Malfoy were together at all, so he hadn't thought to knock or enter slowly. When Malfoy had brought Zabini the other night, Harry had never thought it was a proper date. They were friends, that was it, wasn't it? Apparently not. Harry wasn't sure why that gave him such an uncomfortable feeling.

He decided that he would rather face an army of Death Eaters than go back into his living room, so he put on the kettle and decided to wait until Zabini left. It was nearly dinner time, so he shouldn't be staying much longer.

Sure enough, after less than ten minutes he heard the front door quietly close. Harry crossed his fingers and prayed to anyone listening that Malfoy would go straight upstairs.

Malfoy came in the kitchen door. "Heard of knocking, Potter?" he said with a sneer. His face was still slightly pink, but he had smoothed his hair down and looked relatively normal.

Not that Harry could look at him to confirm. "Heard of a bedroom, Malfoy?" he told the wall.

Malfoy snorted and moved behind Harry to the kettle. Harry jumped up. "I'm going to Floo Ron and Hermione," he said, and moved to the door.

Malfoy made a noise like a protest. Involuntarily, Harry stopped and looked back. Malfoy's face had an expression of faint confusion. Harry didn't stay to find out why.

He walked into the living room and threw the powder into the fireplace, missing completely. He swore and kicked at the green powder staining the dark carpet. He scourified it and tried again. This time the fire flared green. He stuck his head through and said Krum's address, hoping they were home.

He waited for the fire to confirm that Krum had accepted, and blinked up at the burly Seeker.

"Harry," Krum said with a surprised grunt. "You received my gift?"

"I did," Harry said with a grin. "It's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to start training later today I hope."

Krum gave a pleased smile. "You have a training partner?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, another seeker. He's a great flier, so hopefully those techniques will be good practice."

Krum nodded and stood up. "You vill be after Hermy-own-nee and Ron?"

"If that's alright?"

Krum nodded and went to fetch them. Before long Ron and Hermione entered the living room, looking down at the fire in surprise.