Part 3

-home (LA)

Mo is already waiting for her next flight, only three hours long, to go home. Riley is sitting outside in the hot air waiting for her ride. Jake pulls up, gets out and helps Riley bring her bags to his car. "Thanks, Mary is home with A and John is working."

"Its totally fine. Plus i have to pick Aubrey up anyways." He states, as they get in the car.

"Thanks for letting her visit with the family while I was away."

"No problem. She really enjoys them. A lot." 

Riley smiles, looking down at her phone. 

Mary: Chicken Alfredo will be done when you get  home!

Riley: Yay! cant wait!

When Riley gets home Jake walks into the house and was greeted with a hug from Mary. John walks in with  Aubrey on his hip.  Riley drops her bag and takes Aubrey from her dads grip. "My little baby." Riley smiles and spins her around.

"Jake, our supper is almost ready, would ypu like to join us?" Mary asks.

"Oh. Thank you, but no. My girlfriend is preparing us some food as we speak. Maybe another time." He smiles.

"Oh alright. Well we are having a bit of a party for Riley's birthday soon, Ill send you the details." Mary kisses Aubrey on the forehead, leaving red lip marks, and walks into the dinning room.

"We'll see you soon Aubrey." Riley's dad lightly touches her hair and follows Mary.

"You dont have to come by the way. To the party. It'll probably be all fancy shamcy." Riley chuckles, fixing Aubreys headband.

"Ill come if i can change around my schedule."