Chapter 15: Cream Puffs

Song- arms by Christina Perri

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaori woke up to a knock on her door. "Mmmm." She said as she put her covers over her head.

"Red? Are you awake? Can I come in?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"MmMMmmMm!" She grumbled nudging her head into her pillow. No matter who it was, Kaori still didn't like being woken up early.

Yuri walked in anyway and went over to her. "Hey." He said as he played with her hair a bit while her face was smushed as she laid on her cheek.

"Why did you wake me up?" She whined.

"How was I supposed to know you didn't like it?" Yuri asked looking at her.

"Because you just are that's how." She responded as she opened her eyes and looked up to him lightly. "What is it?" She asked looking up to him.

"Yakov said we should start packing. The taxi will be here soon." He said looking to her as he brushed his fingers through the ends of her hair.

"Okay." She said as she sat up. "I hate mornings." She said as she leaned on his shoulder lightly. She got up and got ready, sort of. She didn't feel like wearing a cute outfit so she just threw on some Nike sweatpants, a tank, her jacket, and her favorite worn-out shoes.

 She didn't feel like wearing a cute outfit so she just threw on some Nike sweatpants, a tank, her jacket, and her favorite worn-out shoes

She got all of her things, with the help of Yakov and Yuri, into the trunk. She had to bring everything since she would be going home after. They all got in the taxi and headed to the airport. As she sat there she realized it was her birthday. She had only just started waking up. She also realized that Yuri didn't tell her happy birthday. She checked her phone to see a whole bunch of texts from her brother.

Big Brother 🙆🏻‍♂️

Kaori wake up!

Kaori it's your birthday!

You're 16. Wow! Wow! 🎉🎉

I have a present for you! You
will definitely like it! Can't wait
to see you! 💗

Kaori thought of what to get Yuri as she sat there. She had a day in between so she planned to do it then, hopefully. Last time she got him a birthday present he was a lot younger so she knew she had to put a lot of thought into it. That's when she got the idea. Baking! Of course he would want cookies or cake or something. She thought for a while and decided on cream puffs. They took a while but they didn't take a lot of ingredients. She just wasn't sure how to get them.