Chapter.12

Jocelyn's Pov 5 Days Later

Nataly and I were sitting at Starbucks talking. "I'm SO happy you got with Ricky" I said. "I know I'm happy too" she said. "I'm gonna miss them" I said. "Oh yeah its almost Christmas they have to go back" Nataly said frowning. "They'll be back and we can still talk to them" I tried cheering her up. "We won't see Emery for his birthday and our birthday's!" Nataly panicked. "Don't worry we can Skype Emery and your birthday is until January 23" I said. "What about yours and Jon's? the 10th" Nataly asked. I didn't think about that. What if he wasn't back before our birthdays. "I don't know... C'mon hurry we have to go to 'school' at the library" We stood up and went out to my car. I went to the library to do school. It gets boring being alone at home reading so Nataly and I go to the library. ~Later~ Oh My God Its so boring here. "Jocelyn Lets go!!" Nataly whinnied. "We have to learn something at least" I reminded her. "We did, We learned its boring here" She said. "Alright lets go" I grabbed my things and we left. We got in my car and I started it. "Where do we go?" I asked. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful are you mad at me?" It was Jon.

"No why would you think that?" I asked.

"Oh its cause I'm at your house with Ricky and your sister said you were mad at me" he said.

I never said that. "Alright just stay in my room away from anyone ill be there"

"okay bye beautiful"

"bye" I looked at Nataly. 'Let's go to your house!" she said. Why would Melanie say that? I never would be mad at him. Weird she probably heard something. I drove to my house and went to my room. I opened the door and saw my sister clinging to Jon. Ricky was laughing. "Hey guys?" I said. Nataly hugged Ricky. I tried hugging Jon but Melanie blocked us. "Jocelyn guess what? Your sister has a crush on Jon" Ricky said. "Really?" I looked at Jon. "Yeah and he's leaving you for me" Melanie said. "ouch" I said. "What No I'm not!!!" Jon said panicking. "I know just kidding" I said. "its kind of cute she likes you" I added. "Its funny she wont let go of him" Ricky said.

I was watching a movie with Jon in my room and Nataly and Ricky were on the couch by my bed. "I'm gonna miss you when you go back to Indiana" I whispered. "Yeah I know I'm gonna miss you too" He said. "When are you coming back?" I asked. "I'm not sure babe but don't worry ill Skype and text you every day" He said.

 "Hey can I sit here" Melanie said going in between Jon and I. Okay she is just getting in my nerves. "No go leave with mom or something" I said. "That's mean isn't that mean Jon" She said. I looked at him. "Um I don't know what to say" He said. "Bye Melanie" I pushed her out the door. "Aye someone's jealous!" Ricky said. "I'm not jealous of my little sister"

"Hey we should all go to CityWalk" Ricky said. "Right now its like 6" I said. "Awe c'mon its better at night" Ricky said. I looked at Jon. "Sure lets go" He said. 

"We forgot to invite Emery" I told them. "No don't worry he was working out so he didn't want to come" Ricky said. We were sitting at the top where we met the first time. "So much has changed since we were here" I told Jon. "Yeah and I'm glad it did" he said holding my hand. "I'm hungry let's go get something" Ricky said. Jon and Ricky went to go get us smoothies. "That guy has been staring at you since we got here" I said. He's really freaking me out. "I know I've noticed but don't make it obvious" she said. "He's coming over don't talk" I quickly said. "Hi ladies can I sit here" He asked. "Um sure" Nataly said. "I'm Miro" He said sitting. "Hello Miro I'm Nataly and this is Jocelyn" Nataly said. I smiled at him. "So I've seen your videos you guys are awesome" He said. "Thanks" I said. "So Miro What brings you to CityWalk?" Nataly asked. "I'm here with my cousin" He said. "Miro! Where are you? I got the sandwiches" Some girl asked. "I'm over here" He said waving his hand. We turned and saw Destiny.

"Jocelyn" She said. "Destiny" I said. "Boyfriend stealer" She told Nataly. "Um excuse me but you cheated on him" Nataly said. Miro stood there awkwardly. "Hey girls we got the smooth- never mind" Ricky said walking towards us. We just stood there awkwardly. "Is this the girl you told me about" Miro asked. Destiny nodded. "I think you should apologize" Miro said. She looked at him. "Go say sorry" He said. Jon stood by me.

Nataly's Pov

I didn't know what to do. Destiny looked at me. "I'm sorry" She said. "I'm sorry I was mean to you and Jocelyn... Also I'm sorry for cheating on you" She told us. I looked at Ricky. "It's fine" I said. She smiled. "So do you think we can hangout with you guys" Miro asked. "Sure sit down" Ricky said. Miro grabbed a chair and sat a bit too close to me. Ricky pushed his chair right next to mine. I looked at Jocelyn and she noticed it too. What was going on? We got our smoothies and sipped quietly. "So What's up?" Ricky asked them. I looked across to Jocelyn and she was texting someone. I looked at my phone and it was her. 'He's too close to you don't cha think ~J' I looked over at him. 'Yeah he is its kinda uncomfortable ~ Nutella' Miro tried to look at my phone but I covered it. 'I dare to to tell him to get away :P ~J'  She said. 'I'm down ~Nutella' I told her. I looked at him. Nope that's messed up.