Chapter.3

Nataly's Pov

I stared at Jocelyn. No offense but Destiny was getting in my nerves. She is so rude to Jocelyn! Whatever she said Destiny had to go against it. "Who's better guys Batman or Spiderman?" Ricky said. "Spiderman" I said. "No its Batman" Jocelyn said. We always argue about this. "Its Spiderman for your information!" Destiny snapped at Jocelyn. "Its just an opinion" Jon said. "Yeah don't take it up the ass" Emery said. I almost burst out laughing. "Anyway are you guys with anyone?" Destiny asked. "No were single" I said. I felt weird talking about it. Jon was looking at Jocelyn. I kicked her under the table. She looked at me. "Talk to him" I mouthed to her. She got red when she noticed him staring. "Shy kids" Emery whispered to me. I giggled. I felt Jocelyn kick me from under the table. We finished our drinks and went outside. There was less fans then before. We waved and walked around. "Let's go see a movie" Emery said. "Sure" We all said. We went to see Anchorman 2. I sat in between Emery and Ricky& Destiny. Then it was Jon and Jocelyn in the front of us. Emery and I kept teasing Jon and Jocelyn. "Put your arm around her!" Emery told Jon in his ear. Jon was red. "What's wrong?" Jocelyn asked. Emery and I started laughing. Jon just got redder. "Nothing" He said. "Can you guys Shut up?!" Destiny said. "You don't even like this movie" Emery said. We all kept quiet the rest of the movie. Jocelyn and Jon stood up and left. "Where are they going?" I asked. They shrugged. "Anyway I have to go too" Destiny said. She stood up and left. "Lets go check on the two lovebirds" Ricky said. We all went outside and it was freezing! "They're right there!" Emery said pointing and them. They were taking pictures with fans.

"Hey guys!" I called out. They saw us and came over to us. Jocelyn got a phone call so she went to answer it. "Awww crap its cold" Emery said. "I know it is" I said. She came back. "We should get going its really cold" Jocelyn said. The guys "Awwwed." "Sorry we have too" Jocelyn said. We hugged them and left. When we got there I remembered something. "Ugh IM SOO STUPID!!" I screamed. "Why?" She asked. "I forgot to ask Ricky for his number" I said. "Hahah get in the car! I got Jon's ill ask him later" she said. "Okay I got saved" I said getting in the car. Jocelyn started driving back home. "Don't you think Ashton is gonna get mad because your texting a Guy" I said. "Nahh Ash isn't the jealous type" She said. "Okay then do you still like him?" I asked. "of course I do" She said. She's been dating Ash for like a year already."What about Jon?" I asked. I could see her roll her eyes. "Nataly we talked about it...." She said. "I know but now that we met them and hung out....you can have a chance!!" I said. "I dont know....I'm not gonna throw away my REAL relationship to try to get one that may not even happen" She said. Sometimes I wanted to smack Jocelyn for being soo BLIND of course he liked her!! Her phone started ringing. I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Nataly is Jocelyn there?" Ash asked. "No sorry she's with some guy dancing" I said. Jocelyn smacked me. "Just kidding Ash she's driving" I said laughing. "oh God you had me worried there" He said. "Ask her if she's still going with me to the beach" He asked. "Kay wait.......He said if you are still going to the beach with him" I told her. "Tell him Yeah I am" she said. "She said she is" I told him. "okay tell her I said Bye and that I love her" he said. "Kay...He said bye and that he loves you" I said. "Tell him I love him too" She said. "She loves you too" I told him. He said bye and hung up. "When are we getting there??!" I asked. "We're Here!" she said. We were at my house! "Shit your fast at driving" I said. "Hahah bye" She said. I got out and waved. I went inside my house. Hopefully my parents weren't mad because I came late.