Chapter.4

Jocelyn's Pov ~Next Day~

I was getting ready for the beach with ash. "Hi Honey!!! What are you up to?" My mother asked. "I'm getting ready to go to the beach" I said. "Ooh your gonna see some hotties!" my mom said. "MOM OUT!" I said. "Ughh fine bye!" she said leaving. My dad popped out the window. "ughh please not you too" I mumbled. "Hi what are you doing Joc" my dad said. "I'm getting ready to go with ash" I said. "Oh he's a nice guy...have you two had-" "DAD if you don't leave ill push you down the ladder your on!" I cut him off. "I'm going!" He said going down. "Hey Joc!" My sister said standing I'm my door way. "Nope" I said closing the door. I went and locked the windows and door. My sister is the annoying 6 year old little brat anyone can meet. ~Sheeee lights the world shes a sunny day chasing the rain~  I picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hey hows my lovely girl doing" Ash said. "Hey ash I'm just putting my shoes on" I said. "Okay take your time I'm waiting outside....oh your moms coming " he said. "What!! I'm going!" I said. I ran down the stairs and outside. "Bye mom!" I said passing her. I got in the car. "lets go" I said buckling my seat belt. He started driving. "Such a rush!! you even forgot my kiss" Ash said. I kissed his cheek. "So did you and Nataly have fun seeing Austin?" He asked. "Yeah it was great! He even waved at us!" I said. "That's awesome glad you had fun" He said. The whole car ride we just talked about random things...like always. "You look pretty" He said. "I'm just wearing a tank top and shorts" I said. "Well you always look beautiful to me" he said. "You just want a kiss don't you?" I asked. "No I don't I'm serious!" He said. He parked the car and we walked to the beach. I saw Ash's sister Ashley. "Hi Jocelyn!" she said. She hugged me. "C'mon our family is over here" She said. We walked to their parents. "I'm gonna get some ice cream" I said. "ill go with you" Ash said. "no ill be right back" i said. I went to the ice cream shop and ordered. "Heyyy look who it is!" some guys said. "Aren't you Jocelyn from YouTube?" one of them said. "yeah" I said. They walked towards me. I felt an arm around my shoulder. It was Jon!! shirtless Jon! "Hey lets go" He said. The guys then left. "Thanks Jon" I said "No problem" he said. "Here's your ice cream" the waitress said. I got the two ice creams and thanked her. "Who's the other one for.. Nataly?" asked Jon. I was gonna answer but someone cut me off. "No its for me" Ash said. Crap Jon had his arm around me. Jon put his arm down. "Umm Jon this is Ashton....Ashton this is Jon" I said. "Hey" they said. Oh God!! this was getting uncomfortable. "Well ill text you later Jon" I said. "Kay bye" he said opening his arms for a hug. I gave him a hug and he left. Ashton looked at me. "Lets go" he muttered. He didn't talk to me until we got to our beach chairs. "You turned red when you hugged him" Ash said putting his sunglasses on. "Its hot" I said. "You mean you think he's hot" Ash said. "Ashton Lane! Are you jealous!" I said. "Of course I am he hugged you! Without a shirt!" He said. "And your jealous because of that?" I asked. "Well he's a famous guy...you talk about him all the time with Nataly...and plus ....you have him on a poster in your wall" Ash said. I sat next to him. "C'mon don't be jealous.. it makes me feel like I did something wrong" I said. He looked at me and hugged me. "You didn't do anything wrong" He said.