Chapter 25

Ruby's POV:

I ran into the house and stripped off all my winter clothes while yelling upstairs.

"Isabella! ISABELLA!"

"What!?" Isabella came running down the stairs and I sighed of relief.

"I need you to come on a double date with me!" I looked at Isabella pleadingly and she laughed.

"What do I get in return?" She smiled mischievously.

"A date with Joshua, that's what." I said walking past her and up the stairs.

"I didn't agree to this!" She yelled back at me. I laughed and walked into my room.

Isabella's POV:

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and groaned. I have to get dressed now. Out of these comfy clothes... Shit. I trudged up the stairs and pulled out my cellphone. Dialling Joshua's number I put the phone on speaker and walked into my room.

"Hey Bella. What's up?"

"Ruby needs me to go on a double date with her. Therefore I need you to come."

"But I have to get dresseeeed..!" Joshua whined on the other end of the line and I laughed.

"I know Josh, I don't want to either. One sec." I opened my bedroom door and started yelling. "RUBY! WHAT TIME ARE WE LEAVING!"

"IN AN HOUR!" She yelled back. I closed the door and greeted Joshua again.

"Hey, I'm back. So we have an-"

"An hour, I heard. See you later beautiful." Joshua hung up and I blushed like a mad man. Shoot, gotta get dressed. I threw open my closet doors and threw dresses from hangers, trying to find something decent. I finally found a nice striped blue and white sleeveless dress and white converse. Yes, I'm now in that phase. After putting on the dress and shoes I ran into the bathroom and curled my hair which was now dry from my 'visit' with the snow.

"You look beautiful baby. Where ya going?" I turned around and saw mum standing in the doorway.

"Double date with Ruby, Ryan and Joshua." I put in some different earrings and turned to mum with a necklace in my hand. She took the necklace and ushered me to turn around. I lifted my hair and she placed the necklace around my neck.

"How's things going with Joshua?" She asked smiling.

"Great..." I looked into the mirror and smiled. My outfit was perfect.

"Are you dressing to impress?!" Mum squealed from behind me.

"Maybe.. I feel like I brought the kiss on myself. That maybe he didn't want to kiss me.."

"That's insane. I'm sure he feels the exact same. You two are unseperable, and have had feelings for each other for a long time. It's amazing to finally see my baby happy again. Ever since Joshua left, you lost something in yourself. It was like he took a piece of your heart with him. Now he's back and your whole. I hope that never happens again." I looked at mum as a smile appeared on my face. I could feel the tears threatening to spill.

"I'm so glad to call you mum. I don't know what I would've done without you." I wrapped my arms around mum and hugged the life out of her.

"No matter what happens... I will always love you Isabella."

~At the movie theatre~

I held hands with Joshua as we followed Ruby and Ryan towards the theatre we were sitting in. We're seeing Frozen 2, and I'm absolutely excited!

"Ruby, I gotta use the washroom. So I'll meet you guys in there.. Kay?" I let go of Joshua's hand and headed to the washrooms as Ruby replied back with an 'okay'. I walked into the washroom and did my 'business'. Hah, that sounds weird.. I stood at the sink washing my hands when I saw a familiar face walk into the washroom. "Tierra..?"

"Oh hey! Isabella right? It's been awhile... Last time I saw you..." Tierra trailed off before looking away.

"Yeah, but the past is in the past right? So how've you been?" I began drying my hands as Tierra stood fixing her hair in the mirror.

"I've been good..." Tierra paused before turning to me. "I don't know if you want to know, but I was the one who sent you that text. Telling you about the kiss. I never wanted to bully you Isabella, I was always pushed around by Leanne. I somehow knew deep down that Caleb was doing something to mess with your life. Now he's messed up his. I'm so sorry Isabella, for everything."

"You don't have to be. I'm glad you sent that text, you saved me from pain any longer. Of course I probably would've never found out about it if you hadn't. So thank you Tierra. It never occurred to me that you were being pushed around. You know... You're not that bad.." I stood before her, with my arms by my side.

"You're not that bad either. We should get together some time. And catch up." Tierra scribbled down something on a piece of paper before handing it to me.

"Will do. Nice seeing you Tierra." I gave Tierra a hug before walking out of the washroom and towards the theatre playing Frozen 2. After finding Ruby, Ryan and Joshua, I sat down and sighed.

"What took so long?" Joshua whispered as the movie began.

"Ran into a girl I went to school with." I replied. Intertwining my fingers with Joshua's.