||On My Own||

It's been three weeks since everything had happened, Watching my mom die was the worst thing. I realized what was going on tho, from movies and books. I never thought THIS could actually happen, or become a thing. But it has, The zombie apocalypse has started and I'm on my own. The past few weeks of stealing food and sleeping in cars and running for my life. It makes me wonder if this is really what I want. Right now, I'm sitting in the car eating a honey bun while watching the walkers ( that's what I call them ) limp around. There were a family gassing up, the father killed the walkers as the mother gases up. I watched as the children cried, it made me sad that they had to witness something at such a young age. And that they'll never have a normal life. When they were finished, the parents hopped inside the car and drove off. When I finished up my last piece of honey bun I started my car and drove down the rode. I was outside the city but it's horrible everywhere! Not just the city, it traveled. But I heard there was a safe pit in DC ,Washington so thats where I'm heading right now. While I was getting food, I found a map and I'm currently using that to find my way. Being in Texas, it was gonna take some time but if I don't make alot of stops I could get there faster. Driving down the highway there were flipped cars and some on fire I could tell it was recently which honestly made me scared, I've never had to kill before because I've only stopped to gas up and I was right back inside the car. But as I drove, I saw a group of people on top of a building. They were drinking and laughing, they looked down and watched my car as I drove passed them. How could you be happy during something like this? Maybe it's because I'm lonely I sighed.

I screamed slightly as something came up to my window and banged on it. It as a walker, its mouth moved as if it was biting something. I speeded up the car and sighed as I got away from it, I looked at the gas and saw it was time for me to refill. I looked at sign, and found one telling me the gas station was coming up on my right. driving farther, I found it and drove in parking my car. I got out and closed the door looking around quickly seeing about three walkers I ran inside the station and went behind the counter and pushed the button for the gas. I also grabbed some chips and more water, then I left out seeing that the walkers were now chewing on a new 'snack' I shivered and quickly made it to my car. I dropped the food and water in and gassed up. As I got into the car, The walkers realized I was there and started limping my way. I started my car and drove around them and out the gas station section and started making my way back to the highway. I turned the Radio on and nodded my head to music, I saw some girl walking.. she didn't have a limp just dirt and blood. As I got closer she turned and looked my way, I pushed hard on the breaks and got out the car quickly..

"Jessica?!"

--
Comment and Vote! ❤️😛