Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling as the music coming from my earbuds filled my ears

I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling as the music coming from my earbuds filled my ears. I slowly took them out as their sound was replaced with the sound of my alarm. I got up and turned it off before stretching, yawning, and getting out my bed. I walked into my bathroom to begin my day.

One hour later.......

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and another one around my hair. I washed my facial mask off my face before drying my face, lotioning my skin, and putting on deodorant. I put on my panties and bra before taking the towel off my hair. I plugged in my blow dryer and hair wand before blow drying and styling my hair. After I finished my hair, I searched for an outfit. I decided that since it was the first day of school I would definitely dress to impress and slay on these hoes. I decided on what to wear and got dressed. I put in my bottom grill, put my beats around my neck that matched my outfit, and put on my matching snapback before grabbing my phone, matching backpack, and keys. I ran down the stairs to see my best friend, Lydia, making breakfast while my mom fixed a pot of coffee.

I examined Lydia's outfit and gave my stamp of approval

I examined Lydia's outfit and gave my stamp of approval. She was wearing dark blue high waisted shorts, a white bralette top, a black cardigan, and black, metallic gold, teal and white Jordan Horizon Lows. She had in gold hoops, a gold pendant, a gold bracelet, and a gold watch. Her makeup was subtle and her hair was in its usual sexy, curly state. I smiled at them both and said......

I- Good morning beautiful people

L- Morning hun

IM- Morning sweetie

I- So, what's for breakfast?

L- Pancakes, sausage, eggs, biscuits, and fresh squeezed orange juice no pulp

I- Wow, L, you really outdid yourself

L- (smiles) I know right

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We all exchanged looks as I got up and walked to the front door. I opened it to see my best friend since birth, Elijah Washington, standing there looking like he stepped straight out of a magazine.

He smiled his million dollar smile at me as he stepped inside my house saying

E- Wassgood Izz

I- Um hey E, yea sure come in

He laughed at my sarcasm as he headed into the kitchen. He kissed my mom on the cheek before saying.....

E- Hey mama M

IM- Elijah, honey, I swear you get more handsome every time you come here

E- No ma'am but you do get more gorgeous. How you have a 17 year old daughter is beyond me

My mother giggled at him as Lydia and I looked at each other, rolling our eyes. He smirked at Lydia, saying....

E- Hey Lydia

She blushed and smiled wide at him before saying......

L- Hey E

E- You look.....breathtaking. I see you wanted all eyes on you today

L- Not all, one pair would be enough

He licked his lips and I mentally gagged saying....

I- Well, that's enough of that.....I'd love to eat so I have something to throw up listening to the two of you

E- (laughs) Aw someone's jealous

I- Jealous? Never that but I love how you compliment Lydia's outfit but not your best friend's

E- Oh come on Izz you know you look beyond words

I- (smirks) Beyond words huh?

E- Duh

I- (flips hair) I'll take it

E- (clears throat) And what about me?

I- What about you?

E- Damn, that's how it is?

I laughed and scanned him over. He was wearing black joggers, a gray "Supreme" hoodie with the words in red and white, red vans, and a matching black "Supreme" snapback with the words in red and white. He had in his bottom grills that matched mine, a gold watch, diamond studs, and a gold chain around his neck. I had to admit he looked sexy as hell but of course I had to toy with him and not give him the satisfaction of knowing just how good he looked. I said.....

I- Eh, you look ight

E- Damn, ight? That's all I get? I see how it is

I- (laughs) I'm kidding best friend.... You looking sexy. I see you bouta catch you some hoes on the first day of school

E- Me? What about you? You pulled out the grill on em

I- You did too sooooo

E- Obviously we both tryna pull some hoes

I- Shit, we'll see what happens

We laughed as we finished up breakfast and had our coffee. After we finished, we all grabbed our stuff. I kissed my mom's cheek, saying goodbye, and we headed out. I got in the passenger seat of E's 2017 all white Camaro. E got in the driver's seat and Lydia got in the back as E started the car and we pulled out my driveway, making our way to school.