I pulled out a ten from my pocket when the boy with the tats intercepted me and handed her a twenty and said "I got you. Can you make that three orders of popcorn chicken and a mountain dew also." He said giving me a wink.

I didn’t know what the lady said after that. I was to hype over the fact that this boy actually did that. Normally I'd be independent but he was too fine to say no too. After he paid the lady, we slid over to the side so the next people could order.

"So what’s your name ma?" He said.

"My name is Ciara but everyone calls me CiCi." I said noticing he was looking me up and down. I was 5'2 but had curves that would make you press the brakes. I was light skin with fierce blonde hair that I had recently dyed and cut my hair so now it was blonde and the hair touched nearly to my butt. And I had beautiful brown eyes.

"So can I get your number?'

"Sorry I don’t give it out to strangers." I said, giving a little smirk

"Alright then, how bout you take mine and hit me up tonight?" He said flashing a white smile. Gosh this boy was fine.

He recited his number to me and we got our food 5 minutes later. Then Bianca and I left. Right after we turned the corner she got really excited.

"GIRL! Do you know who you were talking to?"

"Um, let me guess a boy?" I said sarcastically; guessing games weren’t me.

"Okay smart ass but yes you were. But that’s Devonte. he is the finest boy at school and you would know that if you weren’t always focused on school and training."

"Whatever girl! And he is fine.  but you know how my parents are bout my training."

"I know that reminds me, what made you get into mixed martial arts?"

"I don’t know, ask my parents from their stories, I’ve been doing it since I was 6 but I love what I do so I don’t care."

"Oh! And CONGRATS on the state championship for the girls part thing.”

"Thanks Bianca. And that thing is weight class," I said as she hugged me which prevented me from opening the door. “Can you get off me so I can open the door?" I said laughing.

She finally let go and we went in, we went to the living room sat down and started to eat.

"So are you going to text him?" Bianca asked her mouth half full of food.

"Girl, chew first and yeah I am just waiting an hour. that’s the rule you know that." I said wondering how she knew I had the number.

"Girl don’t look like that I saw when he was reciting it to you and plus, when you walked in I saw that you had caught his eye. What part of I know all don’t you understand?" She said before she drank her soda. I swear this girl could read me like an open book.

“Love you too Bianca." She was crazy but we been girls since we was 10 when I saved her from being jumped by these girls she was amazed when I jumped in and broke out my four years of training on them.

We stayed up till like 2 in the morning before falling asleep in my room. I was texting Devonte and we stayed up till 2 before I fell asleep.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"CiCi, who in the hell is knocking at your door at 8 in the morning?" Bianca said obviously still tired and also irritated that someone had woken her up.

"I don’t know but come with me to find out."

"Why? You know that crazy stuff so you can handle them if they try and run up in here."