The next day

Gerard's P.O.V

I woke up with Frankie on my chest. He was lightly snoring and his black hair was covering his sleeping eyes. He was tightly hugging me around my waist as I just stared up at the ceiling replaying the images from the night before. It was amazing. Frankie cuddled me closer under the covers. I wanted to stay like this forever.

I then felt his head slightly rise up off my chest. His eyelids fluttered open and his tired eyes looked at me, a smile stretched across his face. "Good morning Gee" he said resting his head down once more. He was so cute with his hair all messy.

"Good morning" I said quietly pulling him closer to me. We stayed like this for a while until he got up to use the bathroom. I decided to get dressed while he was in there. I pulled on some black jeans and an old Misfits tee. Over that I pulled a leather jacket. I wore worn out sneakers and brushed my disheveled hair. Frankie then walked out of the bathroom fully clothes and cleaned up. He had a serious look on his face. he slowly walked up to me and whispered "Gerard...i think I'm pregnant" he pulled away and looked at me but it was hard for him to keep a straight face.

Soon we both bursted into laughter. "that's genetically impossible my dear" I retorted.

"Well you'd fuck me all the way to the adoption center" he smirked and walked out of the room and left me to follow.

I know he was only joking but his comment worried me a bit. Are we dating...?

Franks P.O.V

I had heard what had come out of my own mouth and mentally facepalmed. That was the stupidest thing I could have said just then. He probably thinks I want to have kids now. I'm 18 and he's probably not even my boyfriend. Maybe last night didn't mean anything. Maybe he's not gay. Questions ran through my head as we made our way to class, I, managing to stay ahead of Gerard, was panicking slightly.

I really didn't want to mess things up. I liked him a lot.

As I walked into the class, Ray, a jock type guy, had walked up to me. "Hiya Frank" he said in a cheery voice. He was always happy or in a good mood no matter what. "My dorm is throwing a party tonight. You two should come. Theirs gonna be beer n girls n stuff. It'll be fun"

I froze for a split second.. I remembered that Gerard was behind me and when Ray had said girls, I heard his breathing hitch.

"Sure I'd love to come. What time?" I asked nervously.

"9 ish."

"Great. We'll be there" Gerard said interrupting. Ray walked away with a huge smile on his face. "It'll be fun going with you" he said making his way to his seat.

~9~

Gerard's P.O.V

I went got to the party on time. Frank had decided that he naturally wanted to be fashionably late. (Song reference ;D) I walked into the oversized dorm to loud music and teens gone crazy. People were smoking "things",drinking,making out,dancing, the whole 9 yards. I spotted ray waving me over to him. "Hey man, wanna beer?" he said with his usual bright smile. Well Frankie's not here yet. Maybe just one...

Franks P.O.V

It was 10:25. I was finally walking over to the party. I was dressed in some black jeans and an old ACDC tee from my mom. I had messed my hair up a bit and started to cross the street. I took one step onto the pavement street and I heard a loud car horn and saw nothing but headlights.

Then it all went black.

A/N: short chapter ik but I'll try to update soon. I'm going through a bit of a shitty time rn. You're welcome for another cliffhanger.

~a very depressed Mickey