We Meet

That's Matt

I sat down on a bench in the school garden. I slowly counted to ten. I wanted to call Katy or Lindsay but I didn't want to ruin their night I straightened myself out when I heard the door open, it was the same boy that groped my ass. I hopped off the bench as if it was on fire. I told him to go away but he walked towards me anyway. He was getting closer and closer as I was slowly backing up. He had me up against the wall he moved his head in I could smell the stench of light beer he was drunk. He tried kissing me as I was yelling for him to stop but he wouldn't.

"She said leave her alone. "A voice said.

"Oh yea and who's gonna make. You!" Said the boy holding me against the wall.

"Yea me" said the voice

He came out into the light because he was standing in the shadows. I was surprised to see him it was the boy from my algebra class. Matt. He pushed the drunken boy off of me and threw the first punch; it hit the boy square in the jaw. The boy was out cold, I watched his limp body on the ground. Matt rushed towards me asking if I was alright. I answered with a shaky yes. He slowly walked me out and offered me a ride. I took his offer; he walked me to his car and sat me in. It usually takes 10 minutes for me to drive to my house. But the silence was so overwhelming it felt like hours. We finally stopped in front in front of my house I said a quick thank you and walked in. My mom was on the couch watching TV.

"Home so soon?" she asked

I answered with a simple nod and went up to my room. I threw myself on my bed dreading tomorrow but I still let sleep overcome me.