Pablo

Hello, I'm Pablo. I live in a shopping cart, and put olives underneath the wheels. I am Korean. I'm a blue penguin.

Hello. It's me again. It's Pablo. I've finally moved to a new shopping cart, and bought more olives. I'm still korean, so don't worry. I got a new propeller hat. I want friends.

Hey! I'm so excited! I moved out of my 2nd shopping cart, I may have squashed the olives. I have no money. I got some friends. They live in a shopping cart with me. I want a backyard. Where I can roll my shopping cart around.

안녕하세요! It's Pabby, AKA your boy Pablo. I'm going to write a beautiful story about Uniqua and I. Let's go. (btw dudes, i love uniqua because shes unique af so enjoy)

I was walking to school, having cherry blossoms brush through my long blue fur. It was Spring, so I didn't have to worry about freezing my ass off. I saw the beauty of the world, the Queen of The Forest, Uniqua. Her pink skin looked like a pig's, which is why I love her. I only like her looks, I don't really care if she's smart or not.

I run up to her, wrapping my free arm around her shoulder.

"Good morning, Pabby!" She smiled, placing her phone inside of her pocket.

We walk inside of the gigantic building, walking to the cafeteria to get our daily coffee.

She took the phone out of her pocket, reading the message that popped up.

I got angry, opening the coffee cup and spilling it on her.

"That's okay, Pabby. It's not the first time." She sat back in her chair, licking the coffee off her head.

"Mmm, tastes like coffee!"

I stomp out of the room, leaving her by herself.

"Wait, Pabby! I still have your coffee!" She handed the remaining coffee to me, and I finished pouring the rest on top of her head.

"Don't talk to me you fool, I hate you!" I scream, hip-checking her into next Tuesday.

"Okay, talk to you next Tuesday!" She waves her pink flubbers, body-slamming into the lockers.

Tuesday came around, making Uniqua excited. Her fat body make an earthquake every time she took a step. She was lonely without Pablo, but she decided to stare at the pictures of him, she kept on her wall. Her wallpaper inside of her room had pictures of Pablo that she stared at every time she went to sleep.

She didn't want to believe that he was going to leave her, but she had no choice.

She added 16 more pictures of pablo onto her wall, getting her lipstick and putting it on his beak. She called Pablo over earlier that day to talk to him, and she made Pablo cookies. (Cookies in the shape of Pablo)