Please Don't Leave Me...

"Celia, come on! We have to head to school!" James yells up the stairs as I finish putting on my shoes.

"One second!" I yell back. 

Tamaki told all the host club members of how his family was going to see the host club work and bring in a guest. So, I wanted to help make a good impression and keep the host club running. I was wearing a sleeveless white crop top, a off-white high-waisted skirt with light blue and blue patterns, white wedges, a golden necklace with my initials on them, the top layer of my hair pulled back, my hair curled, and formal makeup. I then head down the stairs and James, Angel, Monica, Dayton, and Hayden look at me with wide eyes.

"What? Am I not allowed to dress nice once in a while?" I ask then we walk out of my house and head into the car and start driving to school. 

I sit in between Angel and Monica while James sits across directly of me between Hayden and Dayton.

"Celia, why are you dressed like that?" James asks then I look up at him.

"I heard that Tamaki's family was going to come and see the host club and see how it works. So, I wanted to make a good impression and make sure that it will still be running." I answer then James looks out the window.

"Celia, are you starting to like being in the host club?" Monica asks me then I scoff.

"No. Tamaki's dreams would be crushed if the host club was no longer in service." I answer as a light pink appears across my cheeks.

"Then why are you blushing?" Angel asks then I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 

I look outside then we pull up to the school and I was the first one to get out.

"Whoa! Look at that carriage!" I exclaim as I start jogging towards it then I see Tamaki sitting on it.

"Celia!" He calls out then I stop running and stand there in silence.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Come on! Let's go for a ride!" Tamaki suggests as he holds his hand out to me then Kaoru, Kyoya, and Honey's heads pop up.

"With us too!" Honey exclaims then Tamaki frowns.

~~~~James' POV~~~~

"Damned bastard...you were wanting to go on there with her alone, huh?"

~~~~Celia's POV~~~~

I get on the carriage and sit in between Kyoya and Tamaki, enjoying the ride. Honey and Kaoru sitting in front of us while Hikaru and Mori were controlling the reigns.

"Celia-Chan!" Honey calls out then I look up and look at him. "You look very pretty today!" He compliments and I smile at him.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai." I respond then he blushes a little bit.

"You do look very beautiful today." Tamaki compliments then I look up at him as he covers his mouth, blushing a bright red, then my cheeks turn a light pink.

"T-Thank you, Tamaki." I thank and he nods. 

The bell then goes off and we all get off and head to the location for the host club meeting. My mom's parents were visiting today and I was excited to see them come. Once we walked in, there were already a lot of people there. James was serenading Astra and her mother, Hayden was kissing some girl's hand, and Dayton was sketching out a girl's mother.

"Wow, this is quite a place to have a meeting in, Ceal." I hear a man compliment then I turn around and see Grandma and Grandpa standing there. 

Grandma was wearing a sleeveless classy white button-up shirt, a lace coral colored tight skirt, white heels, her hair curled, a silver necklace around her neck with a heart on it, and beautiful earrings that I got her for her birthday. And Grandpa was wearing a white tuxedo with a light pink button-up shirt, black dress shoes, his hair parted to the right like always, his earrings in, and a smile on his face.