A Date?

"C-Celia?" I hear the man ask. 

I look up, seeing the man with greyish blue hair, grey eyes, a navy blue muscle shirt, kaki shorts, sandals, a cross around his neck, a tattoo on his arm with angel wings on it, and glasses.

"Destan?" I ask as my eyes widen.  "Destan!" I cheer then I set down the box he gave me, then I run into his arms and give him a tight embrace. "It's been so long, since I've last seen you!" I exclaim then he chuckles as I let go of him then look up at him and he pushes back his glasses.

"I'm guessing the four men staring at us are your friends." Destan comments then I look to my right, seeing Tamaki, James, Hikaru, and Kaoru there.

"Yeah." I answer. "You already know James." I introduce then James and Destan look at each other and Destan chuckles.

"You've grown, greasy." Destan comments then James scoffs.

"Yeah, I'm now 6'4." James agrees.

"Those red heads are the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru." I introduce. "Then the blondie is, well, a friend with benefits of mine." I introduce and the twins, Destan, James, and the rest of the club's eyes widen.

"TAMAKI!!!" They yell and I look at Destan and wink then he laughs as Tamaki gets his ass beat.

"IT'S NOT TRUE!!! I SWEAR!!!!" Tamaki exclaims then I raise an eyebrow.

"What about all the dirty thoughts you have then you mention me?" I question then he turns bright red as the club keeps on abusing him as Destan and I sit down at a table.

"So, a lot's happened since we broke up, huh?" Destan asks then I nod.

"Oh, big time." I agree.

"How long ago was it when we broke up?" I ask him.

"Last year for about nine months, then I found out you were cheating on me." Destan answers then I nod slowly.

"Yeah, and karma kicked my ass and ended up getting myself raped after I broke up with the guy I was dating at the time." I tell him then he looks down at my wrist, grabbing it then he shows me the scars on my wrist.

"When did this start happening, again?" He asks me.

"After I was raped and started being bullied at school." I answer. "You remember why I started cutting, right?" I ask him and he nods.

"After your mom died, then it got worse when your dad did, then it got 100000000% worse when James left. Then I came along then it stopped for a while, then it started again." Destan explains then he sighs as he plays with my hand. "If you cut again, I will bring you down to Hell with me." He threatens and I slightly blush.

"I know I'm already going there anyways." I comment then Destan laughs.

"I'm just sayin'. It's obvious that this guy has a thing for Celia!" Hikaru exclaims then I let go of Destan and start walking over to Hikaru.

"Hikaru, I would stop." Kyoya suggests.

"It's sickening to watch him try and flirt." Hikaru insults then I grab a lock of his hair then jerk his head back so that his neck was exposed and the tip of my fangs barely touch his skin.

"HIKARU!!! CELIA, LET GO OF----" Kaoru starts to say then the gun that's in my left wrist forms and I point it at him then I move down at Hikaru's head.

"Did you forget what I am?" I ask Hikaru, my voice low. "I am a living creature of hell. So, if you want to insult my friends, say goodbye to Kaoru and the rest of the host club." I threaten then he starts to sweat.