First Female Host?

"Shut up! No one likes you!" Saran yells as she pushes me down, making me fall onto my back, scraping my elbows.

"Yeah, no one likes you because you're a fat bitch!" Her friend shouts then I stand up, fixing my hair, blowing a piece of hair out of my face.

"Well, at least I'm not fake and am the cutest girl in the school." I insult as I smirk. "It can be proven." I mention then someone grabs my wrist, throwing me to the ground, making my cuts burn.

"You are fake! And you're the ugliest girl in this school!" Saran insults then people start laughing.

"Saran, that's enough! You bitches leave!" My oldest triplet sister, Angel, yells and my other triplet sister, Monica, walk in.

"You okay, Ceal?" Angel asks then her and Monica hold their hands out to me as I stand up.

"I'm fine. I don't need your guys help." I tell them.

"Celia, you're cuts are bright red and your elbows are bleeding. You need to go to the nurse." Monica mentions then she grabs my wrist and I yank my wrist away from her.

"Like I said, I'm fine. I don't need your guys help." I deny then I start to walk away from them. 

After I turn a corner, I break down into tears. I then run as fast as I can to the most private room there was to be alone. I then get to Music Room #3 and open the doors. Where now, I regret opening those doors.

"Welcome!" A group of men say and I look at them and my expression didn't say. 

There was a man sitting in a chair with blonde hair, purple eyes, fair skin, and a high school uniform on. A man with black hair, brown eyes, olive skin, glasses, and a high school uniform also. A man that looked like a giant with black hair, dark eyes, light tan skin, and a high school uniform. A man that was a short little guy with blonde hair, brown eyes, fair skin, a pink bunny in his arms, and a high school uniform. Then identical twins with orange hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and a high school uniform. Then a man with brown hair, girly brown eyes, fair skin, and a high school uniform.

"A girl? Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, I believe this girl is in the same class as you, isn't she ?" The man with glasses asks the twins and the girly boy.

"Yeah, but she's very shy and doesn't show up a lot. She's not very social and she's bullied a lot, so we don't know much about her." The twins answer in unison.

"They're right. She's always bullied and doesn't talk to anyone." The girly boy agrees then I look at them.

"Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin and Haruhi Fujioka."  Then I look at the man with glasses.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Ms. Yoshida." The man with glasses greets then the blondie stands up as I try to hide my face and control my crying.

"What?! You must be Angel and Monica's triplet and Dayton and Hayden's youngest sister, Celia Yoshida!" He says then I look up and slightly turn towards them.

"How do you know my name? More like, how do you know my siblings?" I question.

"What's even worse, is that they're a pretty boy host club. Good going, Celia." I thought.

"Why, you're infamous. It's not very often that someone like you comes here." The man with glasses answers then I raise an eyebrow at him.

"'Someone like you', what does that even mean?" I ask as I put my hands behind my back and the gun in my hand comes out.

"Well, there aren't any got girls here at Ouran Academy." He answers then I put away my gun as it forms back into my wrist.

"Thank you, I guess." I respond with an eyebrow raised.