Happy Family

~This is the last chapter of my fan fiction (Piers Nivans x Reader). I hope you like it.~

*4 year's later*
~Your P.O.V~
Me and [c/f/n], we're sitting in a cafeteria near to the house, and we're waiting for Chris and Jill to come. After some hour they came and we're start to talk "Mama I'm going to play with my friends" [c/f/n] says. "Okay be careful and don't go from the square" I answer with a smile. "The next month we're getting married" Chris said happy. "I'm blissful for you guys" I answer. Some hour later Jill said "I have a surprise for you, [f/n]", I look with a query "What is it?". Then she answer "You will see, in some hour", I am somehow nervous, because I want to see the surprise.

~Piers P.O.V~
I'm searching for the Cafeteria, Jill told me. Some minutes later I saw her and I sent her a message "I'm coming" Jill answer "ok". I enter in the cafeteria and I close [f/n]'s eyes with my hands. Then I say "Guess who?" and Jill say to [f/n] "Surprise".

~Your P.O.V~
"Piers" I said and I stand up from the chair. I look at him and I hug him very tight and he kiss me. Piers said to me what happened to him these 4 years. "I want you to meet our child" after that I call [c/f/n]  to come over. "What is it mama??" [c/f/n] looks at me with a query "I want you to meet your dad"
After that we're live all together and we're a happy family.

The end!

*I will start to write resident evil one shots if you want, you can request*